PART 4

Jisoo didn't see taehyung at the party, so taehyung decided to leave but he ended up not leaving because.. taehyung was stopped by the one and only...jisoo.
She grabbed his wrist.

Jisoo: taehyung...?
Tae: what
Jisoo: I still don't believe you but I at least still want to be friends with u.
Tae: how do you not believe me when I told u that suho is cheating on you?!
Jisoo: because I know that suho will never do that to me,he's caring,loyal,nice,funny, he's everything I look for in a guy now please don't try and break us apart because he's not cheating on me...
Tae: okay then, if that's what you think.
Jisoo: anyways why were you about to leave?
Tae: I don't really think that's important right now.
Jisoo: well I wanna know but okay then.
Tae:so what should we do?
Jisoo: idk we can just go and party!!!!!😅
Tae: oh ok 😜
Jisoo: btw my friend Lisa is coming over later on after so I might go and talk to her
Tae: oh okay that's fine😂

*30 minutes later*

Taehyungs POV
I was having a great time hanging out with all my friends until I saw suho hanging out with jisoo which made me jealous... but I tried to forget about it so I decided to just go hang around with my other friends in which I had a great time!
Suho and everyone else left the party which it was just me,jisoo,and my friend Jimin.
We then heard knocking and we opened the door.
It was a girl.

Jisoo: omg hiii Lisaaaa
Lisa: hi jisoo sorry I couldn't arrive at the party but we can go ahead and finish watching that movie we were watching
Jisoo: oh okay. Btw Lisa, these are my friends Taehyung and Jimin.
Lisa: hey guys
Jimin and tae: hello
Jisoo: and guys,this is my friend Lisa.
Jimin and tae: hello Lisa
Lisa: hi there

Taehyung recognized Lisa,he felt like he's seen her at least 2 times...
After Taehyung kept looking at Lisa..he soon figured out something very unbelievable...

authors POV
Thx for reading, part 5 soon! 🤗😜💜🖤