PART 14

Jisoo woke up and got a message from taehyung.

                                  *TEXT*
Taehyung: hey jisoo, are you busy today??
                                               Jisoo: no why?
Taehyung: oh... do u want to hang out later?
                                                Jisoo: oh sure!
Taehyung: oh good, well talk to you later 😅
                                                Jisoo: okay bye ❤️
Taehyung: bye 💖

Taehyung and jisoo decided to go out for dinner.

Jisoo's POV
I saw that taehyung kept staring at some girl... Taehyung then winked at the lady,and that's when I had enough...and it was making me mad and very jealous, they kept making eye contact, so I decided to go to another level!

*jisoo threw her spoon and stood up angrily*
Jisoo: YOU KNOW WHAT?!
Taehyung: woah jisoo sit down *he whispered*
jisoo: I SAW YOU AND THAT GIRL MAKING EYE CONTACT AND ITS PISSING ME OFF!
Jisoo was making a scene and everybody in the restaurants eyes were on jisoo.
Taehyung: w-what do you mean... I was not staring at a girl.. jisoo, I was only starting at you...
Jisoo: NO YOU WERENT I SAW YOU.
People were telling jisoo to calm down but she didn't stop. She then turned to the girl that was staring at Taehyung.
Jisoo: AND YOU, STOP STARING AT MY MAN BECAUSE HE IS MINE, SO YOU BETTER TURN YOURSELF AROUND AND WALK AWAY YOU UGLY B!
Jisoo then turned to Taehyung and told him one last thing...
Jisoo: I hate you so much...
Those words hurt Taehyung very badly...his heart felt so broken.
He tried to stop jisoo but jisoo ran out of the restaurant...

Jisoo went home and went to bed crying, and trying to forget about what happened in the restaurant.

Taehyung's POV
I was driving home crying. Why would I do that?!!!! Jisoo is everything to me... I'm so dumb.

Those words that jisoo told taehyung kept coming and coming in taehyung's mind...
"i hate u so much." those words coming out of jisoo's mouth kept repeating in taehyung's head... he got super distracted...

Taehyung's POV
I see a car coming towards me... I kept driving as the car kept coming... and the next thing that happened was horrible...

"Goodbye world" taehyung said to himself...

Authors POV
Keep reading to find out more things... thanks for reading part 14!❤️