Chapter 1

Deku's PoV
Tomura would always talk about how special I was when we encountered each other. It never made sense, this was a world where people had soulmates and if I was so special than where is my soul mark. Where was my quirk? Y'know I didn't always used to be this bitter, kacchan made me this way. No, im not a villain there's no way I could give up on my dream just because someone told me to. And there was no way I would surrender to the villains, Im not that weak.

Like the time where I met him at the mall, he was constantly going on about how I was so special and a part of his plan. All of it just sounded like a bunch of villain talk, but I don't know what It really meant. I sighed, I decided to actually get out of bed and stop thinking so much. I pulled the covers off myself and pulled out my uniform from my drawer. I attempted to tame the floof on top of my head that was my hair. But to no avail it stayed like it was. I sighed and brushed my teeth, I walked down the stairs and my mother greeted me with a smile.

"Good Morning, Izuku" she said smiling at me. I gave her a slight smile and left the house after saying goodbye. My mom wasn't all that bad, she was just worried about me. I've gotten in a few incidents that involved villains and there were a few scares. There were times when she tried to talk me out of going to UA which never really worked. It made me be more careful but never made me consider leaving UA. I decided to just walk today cause it was close to my house.

On the way there, I saw the park me and kacchan used to play at, I saw a few kids there with their parents. They seemed to be having fun, I smiled slightly and kept walking towards the school. My smile dropped when I saw kacchan and kirishima walking together. They say when you touch your soulmate your mark glows. Well, lucky me! I don't have a damn mark. I brushed past them and went in through the school doors. I headed straight to homeroom because I wasn't ready for everyone to come and say hi to me right now.

I was in an okay mood, until y'know I saw his face. He seriously pisses me off, im usually known as the nice guy which is true. Until my temper kicks in, which I like to think I stole from kacchan. Cause he has issues I swear. Which probably also means that I do too. I saw a few people do the same as me and I just plopped down into my chair and dropped my stuff.

"Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" I heard kaminari say, he stiffled a laugh. I glared at him and looked back towards the front of the class. I hate it when people do that, like its not gonna fuck my emotions up more. I sat there and realized that the bell was to ring in less than five minutes and that most of the class was already here. I groaned and put my head down on my desk. Just then I saw a certain ash blonde sit in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and just wanted class to start already so he could shut up. His loud voice boomed throughout the classroom. He yelled at kirishima about something he said but I could care less. I looked out the window, I saw a flash of light blue hair run past the school. I raise an eyebrow and brushed it off after a bit. I felt my heart race though, I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beat. This certain part of my hand started aching. I looked at the front of my hand and watched it flicker. There was an image there that seemed to be hidden under my skin.

Then it just vanished. I stared at the front of my hand for a while until it popped back up and there was silence. Absolute silence. I looked up from my hand and saw the familiar blue hair in front of me. "I told you, you were special~" he whispered to me before he vanished. I shot up from my desk, gasping loudly. Causing some people to look at me, what the hell was that? Was it a dream? I saw that aizawa was in front of the class teaching but he had stopped because of me. "Do you need to go to the nurse, Midoriya?" He asked me.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I looked at my hand and saw the faint shape again, what the hell is going on?

Why the hell is my heart beating so damn fast....

A/N: I decided to get back into making stories again. So, I hope you enjoy this one. I've gotten better at writing than I was before lmao so that's good ig. Im making progress. See ya next chapter i guess.