Chapter 2

Skylar

She was so excited to see Liam again. Something inside her was lit up when he was around. Something she had never felt before. 

"Happy birthday Skylar," Liam said capturing her eyes with his as he walked up to her. She blushed and giggled as she glanced down at the ground.

"Thank you Liam," she replied softly. He was looking at her like he was going to kiss her. Skylar was super nervous but a feeling she never felt before crept into her belly as she raised her head to look at him.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18."

"Good, I'm 21. Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"I might be bad at it, cause I've, um, never kissed anyone before. But I would be honored if you were my first."

"The honor is all mine sweetheart," he said as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. It took everything in Skylar not to start freaking out. His lips were so soft and she wanted to keep kissing him. She felt a pang of remorse when he pulled away.

"Everything okay sweetheart?"

"Perfect," as she leaned up and kissed him again. Skylar smiled to herself as she heard him groan as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, maneuvering his lips so that she opened her mouth and he deepened the kiss, she gasped as she took him in.

"Don't stop," she murmured.

"Never," he replied.

They lost track of time of how long they were kissing but she finally pulled back. "I have to go, my father will be wondering where I am."

"Can I see you again?" he asked.

"Yes, tomorrow, after when my father leaves for work, come by the house," she whispered. She leaned up, kissed him on the cheek and ran towards her place. When she got home, she crept past the living room where he father was sleeping into her room. She fell back onto her bed and giggled to herself reveling in her first kiss. And what a kiss it was.

"I really hope I can kiss him again," she murmured as she got ready for bed. Just as she was falling asleep, she woke up to her father yelling for her.

"Skylar get down here this instant."

She paled as she got up and went down the stairs. She didn't know what was going to happen. She made sure not to be seen with him in public for too long so she didn't know what the problem was. She got downstairs and saw her father holding his belt in his hand. She gulped.

"Yes father?" she questioned.

"I heard something today, and from what I've heard it seems you got a little bit cozy with some guy. A stranger."

She paled even further. "I was just helping him, he fell off his bike, and I showed him where to go. Honest that's all it was."

"Well you know the rules, turn around and put your hands on the table."

"Yes father," as she did what he said. He took his belt and hit her, multiple times over on her back, she started crying. "I'm sorry, please stop. I won't talk to a stranger again." Her father kept hitting her. She lost track of how many times he hit her, she could feel welts forming on her back and felt a trickle of blood coming down.

"Well this is a reminder. Now get to bed."

She lowered her head as she hobbled up the stairs, wincing with any movement. The next morning after her father had left she was wearing just a bra and underwear trying to take care of her wounds. She didn't realize that Liam was standing at the doorway with a horrified look on his face.

A Mafia Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें