Oop Suacy

Smut this is just Smut go away if u don't want that

(not finished)

Jared pinned Evan to the wall, his face was getting red but he tried to push away his blush. Evan sqeeked and went equally as pink before shrinking, "Ahahu um, don't hit me...? Jared...?" Jared felt his heart break at those words, he'd never hit him though he did understand how this came off threatening to someone so fragile as Evan. Jared leaned closer and Evan got the jist, his face both lost all color and became every hue red possible. Jared looked up at Evan's eyes for permission, getting the tiniest nod before pressing his lips to Evans, and oh god. He felt his heart skip as Evan melted into it with a little scared whimper. His lips tasted like vanilla bean chapstick and the warm feeling crawled up Jared body, he felt alive, he felt safe.

Suddenly he felt a shaky hand grab his hip an pull him closer. Jared opened his eyes, realizing they were closed and glanced down at Evan, who's giant blue eyes stared up at him dreamily.

Jared grabbed Evans sides and heated up the kiss, before pulling apart for air, Evan blinked, as if trying to wake up from a shocking day dream. "Uh..." he said before Jared kissed him again, pulling at his bottom lip slightly causes Evan to wobble a little and attach his arms to Jared's waist and he stood on his toes to match Jared's hight. Now they where on even grounds.

Jared got cocky and pushed his tounge through Evans lips, making out with him. Evan sqeeled and pulled Jared onto his chest, pressing him against the wall completely. Jared tugged at Evans shirt, before pulling off the blue polo, and admiring Evan. He was pale and freckled and overall a little chubby, but so was Jared. Evan blushed and tried to hid his stomach but Jared pulled his arms above his head, "Don't, your amazing..." he whispered into Evans ear. This caused Evans knees to give in, having Jared mostly hold him to the wall as he trailed hickies up the smaller boys neck. "Couch." growled Jared, but kept a soft look to his face, he loved Evan and didn't want to scare him away. Evan didn't even pause before running to the livingroom, which was just a hallway away. Jared waited till he was out of sight, took a deap breathe, an followed ed.