Oof

Tw: attempted suicide, overall very emotional and angsty, please stay safe!

Evan stood at the top of a huge oak tree. Maybe 25 to 30 feet high. He took a breath. He's note was folded in his pocket, the brisk winds moved the hair out of his face, the sun was hidden behind the stretch out trees and wildlife, the clouds were tinted pink and the sky was frosting blue Evan felt doubt wind up in him, but before he could rethink, he slipped. He tried desperately to grab a brach, a knotch in the tree, anything he could grab onto. He felt branch after branch hit him, terror and panic over took him as he yelled. Suddenly just like that he hit the ground. The wind knocked out of him, he landed on his arm, which was know numb with the fierce pain.

He sat there is shock for a few minutes, just trying to regain his ability to breathe. He felt sore all over, his back was bruised and his arm felt shattered. He finally felt tears prick at his eyes, he had nothing worth holding back, he slowly felt those cool drops roll down his hot cheecks as he gapped for oxegan. Panic over took him.

When someone finds you their gonna ask how you fell than they'll figure out than they'll call your mom than you'll go to a mental ward and years of therapy and you'll be the suicidal recluse of the town and-

Evan stopped. It was ten thirty in the morning. The park just opened. No one would find him, not for at least another hour or so. So maybe... He still had time to try again-

It was a horrible chilling thought, he had made it out alive with minimal injuries, and it hurt so bad. His fingers were numb, his arm was bent in a way it deffently should not be bending, his back and ribs were bruised. The idea of trying again was abserdd, but he couldn't help but think.

He just lyed in the shaggy grass and sobbed for what felt like hours before he finally stood up, he held his pale arm and stumbled one step at a time towards the ranger station. He got drove to the hospital and made up a lie about falling out of a tree.

And now here we are, present day.

Evan hummed a toon similar to what Connor was singing and strumming on his guitar. Zoe held her marshmallow over the fire and Jared went on about a new Netflix show. Evan smiled, he had gotten his cast off the night before their camping trip, and with his newly free hand, pulled a note from his pocket. It was crumpled up, and Evan gave it one flick into the fire, causing it to crackle. "What was that Ev?"

"Nothing important."