the calm before the storm

Amy and Ty had gotten back 3 weeks ago and for the most part everything was great.

Of course Ty would like to not be living in the trailer but all things considered he couldn't complain too much.

He was married to the girl of his dreams after all.

Everything was perfect.

Or so he thought until he was woken up one day to the sound of Amy vomiting in the bathroom.

After brushing her teeth Amy came out of the bathroom white as a goats.

Are you okay honey Ty asked.

Yeah I'll be fine I haven't been feeling that well since we got home from our honeymoon Amy said.

Really maybe you should go to the doctor Ty said.

I don't really have time Amy said.

Well maybe you should stay home today Ty said.

I wish but I have a ton of work to do grandpa just brought a bunch of rescue horses to heartland to be rehomed Amy said.

Oh okay just don't overdo it Ty said.

You know overdoing it wouldn't be an issue if we took on some high end horses Amy said smiling mischievously.

Amy we've talked about this do you really want to spend time working with high end horses instead of the ones actually need your help Ty asked.

No of course not I've just been feeling really sick and exhausted lately Amy admitted.

Okay I'll tell you what make it through the day and when you get home I'll make us dinner and we can just relax Ty said.

That sounds nice Amy said .

Okay Ty said kissing Amy.

Okay I have go though Amy said.

Okay have a good day love you Ty said.

Love you too Amy said as she left.

Amy pulled up to the trailer after a long day.

She was honestly looking forward to relaxing with Ty  .

The night was glorious as Amy imagined it would be.

Thank you this is exactly what I needed Amy said as she cuddled into Ty.

That's good how are you feeling Ty asked.

Kind of awful to be honest Amy said.

Aw I'm sorry do you want to go to bed Ty asked .

Honestly that sounds great Amy said.

Okay Ty said kissing Amy and turning off the lights.

I know this chapter Is much shorter than what I usually post for this particular story but I hope it's still enjoyable to read