life or death situation

Lou and Jack pulled up to the trailer and went running inside.

Amy Lou yelled panicking.

Jack came running up behind her a few seconds later

Oh my God grandpa look Lou said.

That's when he saw it.

Jack Bartlett saw his youngest granddaughter laying on the floor of the trailer unconscious and face down.

He pushed past Lou and ran as fast as he could towards Amy.

She knelt down beside her and he didn't know why but his instincts hold him to flip her over.

When he did this neither he or Lou we're prepared for what they saw.

Amy had a bullet wound in her forehead.

Lou I need you to call 911 right now Jack demanded.

He grabbed some towels from the cabinet behind the bed so he could apply pressure to Amy's wound.

Applying pressure as hard as he could with one hand Jack checked Amy's pause with the other.

It was still strong..

They had time to wait for the ambulance Amy have a chance of surviving if she didn't bleed out first.

4 EMTs rolled Amy into the trauma Bay

Approximately 23 year old female with the gunshot wound to the head vital signs are stable one called out.

Okay we need to get her to an operating room ASAP one trauma surgeon said to another.

Anything else we need to know before we operate one of the surgeons asked.

Sister said she was 6 weeks pregnant one of the EMT said.

Damn well I highly doubt the kid is going to survive this one of the surgeons said.

Well the mother won't either if we don't stop talking and get her to an operating room now the other snapped.

In the operating room.

It looks like the bullet travelled the path of your skull and got lodged in the back you might have a chance of surviving this the brain surgeon said to himself out loud as he removed the bullet and stitched Amy up.

In the waiting room.

Tim rushed over to the secretary desk .

I'm Tim Fleming Amy's dad where is she Tim asked.

I'm sorry sir you're going to have to wait to talk to the doctor.

Tim jack said .

Tim walked over to his family.

What the hell happened Tim asked.

I think Ahmed shot her lou said.

I don't think Ahmed would do something like that Tim said.

I do I think he set Ty up to leave Amy lou said.

I agree Jack said as he had heard the infamous phone call .

But why would he do that Tim asked.

He wants to be with Amy and he won't take no for an answer lou said.

But if that's what he wanted why would he shoot her Tim asked.

Probably because she wasn't reciprocating lou said.

This is when the doctor came around the corner.

Are you Amy Fleming's family the doctor asked.

Yes Jack said.

Nice to meet you all I'm doctor bar I'm the sargon that preformed the sargery on Amy dr. Bar said.

How is she lou asked.

She's alive the sargery went well but I must warn you the odds are not in her or the baby's favor dr.bar said.

2 weeks later.

Jack sat in the chair next to Amy's bed holding her hand.

Amy you have to wake up if for nothing else for your little baby Jack said with tears in his eyes.

Just then lou walked in.

Oh grandpa lou said seeing the tears in his  eyes.

She hugged him tightly.

She's going to be okay lou said..

Have you gotten a hold of Ty yet Jack asked.

No I've tried calling him 5 times today an he hasn't answered lou said.

Keep trying he needs to be here Jack said.

I will lou promised.

Ty was sitting in his appointment in Ohio eating dinner and watching the news.

The job he had originally moved down there for fell through but Ty manged to find  another job and apartment within a couple days.

We're learning more about the Calgary trailer shooting the news anchor said.

The victim has been identified as 23 year old Miracle girl Amy Fleming.

Sharing those words made Ty's stomach drop

Authorities say is she was being stalked and set up by this man.

They put up a picture of Ahmed.

If you see this man do not approach he is dangerous.

The victim who was shot in the head is now on life support at crossbow Hospital in Calgary hurt chances of survival how ever are bleak.

People who get shot in the head only have a 5% chance of survival.

Family members also say she was 6 weeks pregnant at the time of the shooting.

Ty knew exactly what he had to do he had to go back to Hudson and be with Amy.

He picked up the phone call his boss and quit his job.

Then rushed to Brook a plane ticket back to Calvary