is this the life you really want

It had been two weeks since Amy and Ty's romantic night in the trailer.

Amy had been trying to rehome the rescue horses that Jack had brought to heartland without much luck.

Even though she knew Ty would be against it.

Amy's lack of luck with the rescue horses made her really think about all the benefits of taking on some higher end horses.

She decided that she would bring the up the issue with Ty when she got home.

That night when Amy got home she once again brought up the high end horses again.

That turned out to be a bad idea because now Amy and Ty were fighting.

You know what Amy do what you want Ty said angrily .

What the hell is that supposed to mean Amy shouted angrily.

I don't know maybe you want a life I can't give you Ty yelled putting his hands up as if to say I surrender.

No it's nothing like I'm thinking about our future think about all the money we would have we could buy our own ranch like we've always wanted Amy.

If your all about the money  maybe there is no future Ty said .

What do you mean by that Amy asked with a shaky and teary eyes.

Maybe we need some time apart to think about what we want Ty said.

So what are you saying Amy asked.

I think you should leave Ty said.

Okay Amy said through tears.

She packed her bag and left.

After Amy left Ty mind was spinning.

He had so many questions.

Did Amy love him anymore?

If she didn't why would go through with the marriage?

Is she better off without him if he couldn't give her the life she wanted?

Ty didn't know what to do and he needed a friend so he decided to call caleb.

Amy pulled into heartland and walked into the house.

When she walked in lou was sitting at the table working on her laptop.

Lou Amy said with a shaky voice.

Lou looked up from her laptop to see Amy standing there with tears rolling down her face.

Lou rushed over to her sister to give her a hug.

Amy what's wrong lou asked.

I think Ty and I are over Amy said sobbing.

Oh honey come here lou said.

Back at the trailer.

That's rough man caleb said after explained everything that happened.

Your telling me I've been married for less than two months and it might already be over.

You and Amy will make it you always have caleb said.

I don't think so this time Ty said.

I got a job offer from a vet  clinic in Ohio and I think I'm going take it Ty said.

Sounds like you a lot on your mind let's go to Maggie's for lunch my treat caleb said.

I'm not really in the mood Ty said.

Come on dude it might do you some good to get out caleb said.

I guess your right let's go Ty said.

That's the spirit caleb said.