Friendly Titan?

Before they could start the show, there was a bright flash of light before four figures exited the light.

"Where are we?" One of them, a brunette with twin tails asked.

"I don't know." A blue haired girl said.

"Ah Xenovia, Irina! Where have you two been?" Rias asked them.

"We were out doing a mission for Heaven!" Irina cheered.

"Yes, Irina asked if I wanted to help her. I said yes." Xenovia said to her king.

While the teens were talking the two blinds that came with them went up to Sirzechs and Serafall.

"Hello again, Sirzechs." The male nodded.

"Good to see you, Michael." He returned.

"Hello Serafall!" The female said cheerfully.

"Hello Gabriel." Serafall said with gritted teeth.

They walked back to the rest of the room to introduce themselves.

Once they got everyone's attention, the two blondes introduced themselves.

"Hello everyone, I am the Archangel Michael." He said.

"And I'm the Archangel Gabriel!"

Everyone was surprised to see the two angels. They never thought that they would get to meet them, especially like this.

"Why are we here Sirzechs, do you know?" Michael asked.

"Yes. To watch Issei, Sona, and Koneko and their fight for survival." He explained.

The moment Irina and Xenovia heard Issei's name they grew excited. They were sad when they heard he disappeared, so to hear that they would be able to see him again made them excited.

"What has he been doing? Is he alright?" Irina asked.

She and Xenovia asked a lot of questions about Issei and the others.

They decided to just sit the newcomers down and let them watch the next episode so they could get an idea about the situation.

The screen turned on and it showed Issei and the rest of the cadets crashing through the windows in sync in an epic shot.

When they landed Jean could see two people hiding under a table.

"Huh? Are you the resupply corps?" He asked.

One of them maid a confirmation sound before Jean picked him up by his collar.

"You left us to die you bastards!" Jean screamed.

The four newcomers didn't know what he meant by that and looked to one of the others for an explanation.

They didn't receive one and were only told to look at the screen.

They did so reluctantly. They wanted to know what the boy meant.

"There were titans in the storage room! What did you want us to do!" The other cadet said.

"It's still your job to take care of it and resupply us!" Jean screamed.

He was about to throw a punch before a freckles face cadet grabbed him from behind.

"No Jean, stop!"

"That's enough Kirschtein."

The voice of Issei Hyoudou said and everyone looked to him.