The End?

(Before we begin let me tell you that this a time skip to the end of season 1. This is mainly because I am currently to lazy to write the rest of season 1 right now. I may add more chapters later or write a separate book that has the rest of the 1st season and scouting missions. This will be the shortest chapter of this book.)

The scene opened up to Issei and the rest of his team in pursuit of the Female Titan now known as Annie Lionheart.

"Don't let her get to the wall!" A military police officer shouted.

Issei and his team sped up to her and Sona went in for the strike but Annie grabbed her and tried to squeeze down on her.

When Annie grabbed Sona many of the watchers were scared. This looked like the end of their Student Council President. But it wasn't.

Sona cut the titan's fingers off, breaking both her blades in the process and shot off to a roof close by so she could replace her blades.

As she did that the rest of her team and other soldiers landed on the roofs around her.

The Female Titan shot off to the wall and started to climb up it. When she was about half way up 2 figures landed on both her hands.

It was Mikasa and Koneko.

The sight of those 2 but the watchers at ease and let everyone know that the female titan was finished.

The 2 females then cut the titan's fingers off making her fall to the ground.

Mikasa landed on her face.

"Annie. Fall." She said as Annie did just that.

She leapt off her face and watched as Eren, in his titan form, ran up to Annie and started to fight her.

"Is it just me, or does this look like very forceful titan sex?" Akeno asked.

"God, don't make it weird Akeno!" Everyone shouted.

Akeno merely giggled and bonked her head gently with her fist while sticking her tongue out a little.

Eren was able to quickly overpower Annie and beat her. He exposed her body from the nape and went in to get her but he hesitated when he saw that Annie was crying.

That confused everyone. Why was she crying?

That hesitation allowed for Annie to start crystallizing herself and Eren.

Eren struggles to get out but he couldn't. As it was making its way up his arms Levi came out of no where and cut Eren out of his titan,leaving Annie to be crystallized by herself.

The scene then changed to some soldiers trying to get Annie out of the crystal with no success. Issei and the others watched on.

They turned to leave but as they did, a part of the wall came down and everyone looked up to see the damage.

They were not expecting to see a colossal titan inside the wall.

The screen then turned black.

The sight of a colossal titan in the wall shocked and horrified everyone. Why was there a titan in the wall? Were there more of them?

"Let's wait and see if we get our answers. They are bound to be answered at some point right?" Gabriel asked with a smile.

"Y-Yeah." Some of the watchers replied. They just sat back and waited for the show to start again.

(That's it for now. See y'all later when I post a new story! It is gonna be a Girls und Panzer story. Mainly because I've been watching a lot of videos on it lately and can't get it out off my head.)