Reclaiming Trost

Everyone was taking a small break to get something to eat and go to the restroom before they started again.

Before Sirzechs could start the show a flash of light blinded everyone. When the light died down they saw three adults and one child.

Sirzechs and Rias were surprised to see the rest of their family there.

"Oh! Sirzechs, Rias! Where are we and what are we doing here?" Their mother, Venelana Gremory, asked.

"Mom, Dad, Grayfia, Millicas!" Sirzechs shouted with surprise.

Everyone who wasn't apart of the supernatural just stayed silent and observed the newcomers who were obviously related to Sirzechs Lucifer and Rias Gremory.

The rest of the Gremory Peerage got up to great them.

The young boy, Millicas, ran up to Rias and hugged her before going up to Sirzechs and doing the same.

"To answer your question, Lady Gremory, we are here to watch Issei, Sona, and Koneko fight for both their lives and humanity agains giants known as the titans." Akeno told them.

Visible happiness could be seen on their faces at the news. They had worried about the three when they heard they disappeared. While they did worry about Sona, they were more worried about Issei and Koneko, those two were apart of the Gremory family.

Grayfia and Millicas were also happy to hear that they were still alive.

Millicas because he played with Koneko from time to time and he looked up to Issei, and Grayfia because she had helped care for Koneko from time to time when she was younger and she had grown somewhat attached to Issei too, he was like a perverted little brother to her.

"If you don't mind me asking, son, how are they?" Zeoticus Gremory asked.

"They're mostly good. Issei had a hurt arm last time but he still went out there and killed some titans. He probably hurt his arm even more now. The three of them are also soldiers, with Issei being known as humanity's third strongest soldier!" Sirzechs said with some excitement.

Upon hearing that the three were soldiers, Zeoticus, Venelana, and Grayfia were surprised and worried because there was the possibility they could die.

Millicas had stars in his eyes when he heard that Issei was a soldier, and had the title of humanity's third strongest soldier. He just found it so cool!

"Sit down, we were about to start the show again." Akeno said.

They sat down in some chaired that had mysteriously appeared.

Before Sirzechs could grab the remote, Millicas grabbed it first and started the show, he wanted see what Issei and the others were doing.

"Hey, Kirschtein, you mind telling me why Eren Yeager is coming out of a titan's nape?"

"I'm just as confused as you, Captain."

They could see Issei looking at the downed titan, where Armin Arlert, Mikasa Ackerman, and Eren Yeager currently sat.

When the newcomers saw Issei, they smiled. It was good to see him well. Millicas had stars in his eyes and was fanboying at the sight of Issei with some type of device on his waist.

"What is that?" Millicas asked, pointing to the thing on Issei's waist.

"I don't think the name was said yet but all we know is that it's gear issued to the military." Saji said.

Everyone looked back to the screen and let Millicas hit play.

Issei then went down there to see if he could get some answers.