"She's so gone!"

Tw: I don't think there are any but if you find something let me know <3

Patton is a trans male singer and he had just released his new song. He had walked to the back of the tour bus and grabbed his guitar. "Okay Pat. breath, you got this." Patton's manager Virgil poked his head though the door "Pat, you're on." Patton smiled. "Thanks Vee."

Patton POV:

"Thanks Vee." I said as I straightened my self up as best I could. My heart was pounding. Show time I thought. I walked out on stage and looked out over the sea of people.

Insecure, in a skin. like a puppet, a girl on a string.
Broke away learned to fly if you want her back gotta let it shine.
Looks like the jokes on you because the girl that you thought you knew?
She's so gone. That's all over now.
She's so gone. You won't find her around. You can look but you won't see the girl I used to be 'cause she~ she's so gone. Here I am this is me and I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be. Are you shocked? Are you mad? That you're missing out on who I really am. Well looks like the jokes on you 'cause the girl that you thought you knew, she's so gone. That's all over now, she's so gone you won't find her around. You can look but you won't see the girl I used to be 'cause she's so gone away like history she's so gone baby this is me~

I sang as loud as I could, the crowd roared as I finished up the song. "Thank you, goodnight!" I said as I walked off stage. "Best. Performance. Ever." Virgil said, giving me a high five.

.........................................

299 words

This took a bit and I'm sorry that I didn't write the full song

Have a great day/afternoon/night