Sick

Tw: mentions of vomiting and stabbing (kinda)

Ships: up to interpretation
》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Patton's POV:

I woke up in a lot of pain and I didn't know why, I sat up to go to the bathroom but immediately felt nauseous.

The pain hurt so bad that after awhile I started to cry. I ran to the bathroom to see if I could get it all out but I guess I woke up V.

"Patt? Are you okay? I heard you crying."

"Yeah I'm fi-" I threw up mid-sentence.

Virgil had opened the door and stood by the sink. "You don't look fine."  I threw up again. "Don't worry about me kiddo just go back to bed."

"Here let me get a cold cloth and a thermometer." A few minutes later he comes back and takes my temperature, "Whoa, Patt your temperature is higher than Remus at Disneyland." He walked me back to bed and layed the cloth on my throat.

"Try to get some rest dad, hope you feel better." I gave a small wave and tried to go back to sleep.

In the morning Virgil went to check on Patton but when he opened the door someone seemed to have beaten him to it.

"Do you have a spidey sense or something like that for when Patt is sick or...?" The man looked down at Patton's bed then walked to the doorway where Virgil stood. "It is technically impossible to have a 'spidey sense' if I am not a fictional character." Virgil gave a small chuckle.

"I guess I'll go make breakfast since Patt's kinda out of it, wanna help?" Virgil looked back at the tall man. "Kind of, want to, and yes that would be great." Off to the kitchen the two went.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

294 words

Sorry I didn't post this sooner I forgot I had a story started and I guess I never posted it.

Sanders sides stuffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara