Remiel (idk how to spell it)

Tw: Homophobia, Karen, light swearing

If you are uncomfortable with any of this please skip, if not I hope you enjoy the story.

##########
Remy POV:

Emile and I were walking down the street holding hands and what not. We walk up to a little shop and decide to browse. "Babe." I say from the other side of a long glass table. "Yes?"

"Look at this" I held up a small glass stitch figure and watched as he basically ran tword me. "It's so cute!" He smiles and takes the figure out of my hand. "Not as cute as you hon." I rest my arm on his shoulder and take a sip of my coffee.

"Excuse me!"  We turn around and see some old chick with her hand over her son's eyes. "Can you not do that here, you'll corrupt my son and I don't want him turning out like...that."

My eyes glanced over to Emile, he looked uncomfortable and his usually peppy attitude turned sad. "I'm sorry but what in the French vanilla fuck makes you think that that would happen?"

"Excuse me?! Don't curse in front of my child." I slowly move my shades down and look her dead in the eyes. "I wouldn't have cursed if you hadn't been acting like an idiot...how about I make a deal with you hun? You don't judge us and I won't judge your decision in tops okay? great."

I grabbed Emeile's hand and lead him out of the store.

**********************
Hello sorry if this was bad I honestly just wanted an excuse to make Remy say "what in the French vanilla fuck"

So...yeah

275 words