℅Zion℅

( so I was watching Kim possible today with my brother and I had this idea that I could do that you and Zion are spies working for a certain boss and we'll just enjoy lmao:'3 )

I and Zion were looking through the little rectangular window right in front of us.

"So status about this Robert Williams," I asked sternly.
"He killed 5 men yesterday at the mall at 3:43 pm exactly," The deep male voice confirmed me.

"Okay Zion, you go through the back while I go give his so-called money, got it? " "yes ma'am!"

"And when I give u ur sign u shoot." He nodded.
I turned my head to see if he really did understand.
We had eye contact but we quickly turned around when we noticed.

"Alright... Let's do this!" I said in excitement.

Time skip

"Do we have a deal miss?" The old male known as Robert said.
"Yes, sir Williams" I passed him the bag full of money.

I looked behind me to see if Zion already entered.
To my relief he did.

"So Miss (last name)... Are u in a relationship?" He asked in a flirtatious tone.

Oh hell fucking no.
Is this guy seriously hitting on me?

"I'm not, unfortunately..." I started uncomfortably.
"I thought maybe we could change that." The man said.

"No, I'm just fine like this-" in mid-sentence, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to his chest turning me around the face the wall in progress.

"Let's have a little fun shall we?" He smirked.
"Oh sure maybe in hell sucker!" I stumped on his foot making him walk backwards of the sudden pain that hit his foot.

"Now Zion!"I yelled.
3 fire shots could be heard.

A serious silence was all that filled the room.
" Did u call agent 659 to come to pick is up?" I asked him.
A hum was heard and I clarified that as yes.

"Since the mission is over can I call u by ur name now?" He asked.

"Yes bitch" I chuckled and turned around playfully.
"Teehee," I let out.

"Are u on drugs too?" Zion said while resting his hands on his hips.
"I don't know, am I?" I said unsure.
"Probably" he mumbled.

"I heard tha-" "So (y/n) what's up," he said while relaxing on the couch behind him.

"Nothing much? How abo-" "fun.
c' mere" he whispered softly and patted the seat next to him.

As any other individual, I sat down next to him. "(Y/n) we've known each other since the first time I've... You know started this." I nodded.

"And I thought that we could maybe hang out like real friends not only... At work." He said having some voice cracks.
"Oh sure why not" I smiled.
Two soft lips planted a kiss on my cheek.
"Awesome! So let's get going I think our taxi arrived" he said while standing up.
I held my hand on the cheek where he kissed me.

He looked at me and offered me a hand. I obviously took it.

Time skip in le car.

Zion's pov.

I always felt a connection between us two when I look into her eyes the way we need each other in just a fraction of a second.
I just can't seem to lay my finger on it why do I felt this way around her.

"Oi- what are u-" I looked at my shoulder to see she had fallen asleep.

I smiled to myself.
She's so cute...
She's quite different when she's not all stressed over a mission.
I just like the way she is I just want her.

"Agent 371 this is your stop," the driver said.

"I will bring agent 129 home-"
"No! She- um was supposed to sleep at my place." I said quietly.

He just nodded.
I carried (y/n) bridal style at my apartment.

"Zion...where are we?"
"Shhh shhh we're home don't worry"
I shushed her.

As I slowly walked up the stairs till the third floor I put (y/n) down on her feet but made sure she had a grip on me so she wouldn't fall asleep on the floor. I opened the door led her in and gave her one of my shirts to sleep in.

She looked pretty tired too actually realize what was happening so she just removed her one-piece clothing and replaced it with just one of my shirts.

I smiled at her petite form when she was gazing at me from the doorframe.
"Ziooooon" she wobbled to me tiredly.

She flopped on my bed and gripped on my hoody.
She laid down on the bedsheets while still tugging on my hoody signing me to lay down with her.

The cold air that was wooshing out of my little window brushed her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

She held me in a snuggle position which id gladly return.

I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before drifting to sleep

Haha, she'll kill me in the morning...