Eugene part 1

Here we were staring at each other non-stop.
"And I want to let all of you know that all of u did a good job with fixing the first floor" Lawrence ended.

I huffed.
And Eugene growled.

Why did we act like this? Let me explain.
We just always disagree with each other over everything.
Let's say he says u have to put milk before the cereal.
WHO DOES THAT!?
It's obviously the other way around.
Our small conflicts became bigger ones and with Scarlett on Eugene's side, it's not really easy to just talk it out.
Not to mention jay that's supporting both of them.
It was just something between the both of us so why does everyone have to be involved with it.

As everyone slowly went out if the classroom, it was my turn to leave.
Just before I was about to a firm grip was holding my wrist.
"Hoho where do u think ur going"
Eugene's voice growled behind me.
"Let go" I warned

His grip just got tighter

"H-hey I said let go!" I basically said trashing around to get my hand free.

"Stop fucking moving" he growled.
"What do u want-" with that, he pushed me to the floor for no justification.

"Wh-what the hell!?"
I yelled.

"Did u do it?" He mumbled.
"What?"

"Did u make judy disappear?"
He said with a much lower voice.

"She was the only friend I had why would u fucking think I'd get rid of her?!" I yelled at him.

"Then how do u explain this?"
He showed me a lip balm I've seen before.

"That's not mine?" I said
"Well, what did it in ur room..?"

"What are u trying to accuse me from?! U don't make sense Eugene! Ur hating me for no particular reason dude." I said getting up.

"I just don't trust u," he said looking away.

"Doesn't mean u have to act like scarlet's twin brother damn.."
I said dusting off my hands.

"Now if u want to excuse me going to my classroom," I said scurrying past him.

"Tch" was what escaped from his mouth.

"Excuse me?"
"We weren't done. We weren't done with our conversation why do u keep RUNNING AWAY FROM EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION WE HAVE (Y/N)?!" He bursts out.

"Well, this is why I keep running away from our conversation Eugene you keep yelling you keep saying it doesn't mean anything whatever comes out of my mouth."

"Yeah it is meaningless it came to a point where whatever u say doesn't mean shit. Ur sorry's don't mean shit,
Ur help doesn't mean shit hell u don't mean nothing to me not the others did u really think ur special ?-"

"Shut up!" I raged.
"U don't know me.
U don't have the right to judge.
And I thought maybe just thought that maybe we would get on great terms Eugene..." He seemed to have calmed down.

"And why is because I always liked u.
Before the virus before everything...
We were best friends Eugene" I took off the necklace I had around my neck.

U started tearing up which led to a lot of crying.

"We w-were close Eugene..." I sniffled.
He started at me in guilt.
" But yes clearly that didn't mean anything." I calmed down and dried my tears with my sleeves.

"So here" I reached my hand to drop the necklace.
But he didn't move.

I kind if list my patience and yelled.
"Take it dammit!" U grabbed his hand and forcefully handed him the necklace.

"I'm done with the fighting... The accusing I'm done, dude... I'm done go tell ur best friend Scarlett about this she would love a good laugh "

I signed sniffing up the last tears I had.

I quietly walked out the door, straight-headed to my classroom.
All I could hear were my shaky breaths that left my mouth.

I opened my classroom door shut it and leaned against it.
"I'm honestly done"
I played down in my so-called bed
I adjusted to the cold surrounding me.

I stared at the ceiling.
When will this end? This is too hard for us to cope with...

As these last thoughts dwarreld through my skull I slowly started to feel my eyelids close and drift in a endless pit of darkness.

Hi, spoofs it's me ;)
So I had this idea for a while and I'm gonna write it for out for all of u I'm not going to blop my idea out just yet though. So I suggest that u all wait patiently in ur chair. Behind ur desk on ur bed in space wherever ur reading this and keep track of the one-shot story, I will make ;3 well I thought it was fitting Eugene perfectly so I thought yeah why not but I will be making something for Ethan and harry too because I was leaving them out for bygger ideas but of course I will try and out more one-shots any them
Remember to stay safe.

;3; dear loves
- writer-chan℅