Lawrence

your little piece of shit!" The booming voice of Scarlett boomed in the small, cold classroom.

"Ugh, you always need to put the spotlight on you! Like first Judy disappeared, then Jay died? Now sue is missing too!?
What the hell do you think ur doing?"

I sat there watching how she's yelling at the newcomer of the group.
She just stood there shaking in her blue sketchers.

I sighed in annoyance and looked at the brown-haired male who was enjoying the fight, though I couldn't see the joy written in his face... I could see it in his eyes.

He's hiding something... and I don't like it.

The brown male turned his head to look in my (e/c) eyes. I clicked my tongue and moved away.

I was the second newest member of this group of survivors.
But that wasn't previously either.

Scarlett looked at my direction and her face immediately went from rage and frustration to little peace.

We never had any problems, unlike the new girl which I'm not sure what her name was again.
I felt bad for her but at the same time I couldn't do a single thing and I don't blame Scarlett for being mad.

We lost 3 crew members.
I and the girl didn't talk, I don't plan on doing so either. Though, she doesn't seem like a bad person.

I looked at her direction to be greeted with a nervous smile.

I just waved awkwardly.

"(Y/n)! Ugh, I can't with her she's so suspicious like I can't even-"

I just shushed her.

"Don't worry about it" I sighed.

She rested her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the wooden floor. It was irritating. 

The way her foot moved in sync with the water droplets that fell from the sky.

It was to go insane too.

I groaned and walked passed.
Earning weird looks from the rest.

"(Y/n)! Wait up!"
The girly voice of the newcomer called out.

The faster footsteps of the female suddenly went in sync with mine as her mint sent filled my bubble.

She.was.all.up.in.my.personal.space.

"What do you want newbie"
I commented.
"I just wanted to check up on-"

"I'm perfectly fine. I don't need your worry as a problem of mine too just mind ur business and try not to get in trouble with Scarlett."

She sighed in dissatisfaction.

"Now really what do you want cause I am sure as hell know u didn't just come here to ask me how I am" I blab.

She took a deep breath.

"It's Lawrence he is acting weird... Not towards you guys only towards me for some reason...i-i have no idea what to do and ur the only one who hasn't been mean or harsh to me." She confessed.

It didn't take me to shock that it had to do with that bastard.

"I see... Wanna come to my classroom to discuss this."
As I said that I felt a pair of eyes burn holes in the back of my head. I knew exactly who's eyes it was.

I led her to my classroom.

Time skip

"Thank you so much (y/n)! I could never have ever thought talking to someone would help me this much..."
She hugged me calming down from her break down.