1 ∆ TAD

Dipper rushed over to Bill's, which was only two houses down. Knocking on the door frantically. FINALLY, a pajama pants wearing Bill opened the door. "Why didn't your mom open the door?" Dipper asks. "She's out cold, I'm the only one up.... Why are you here anyway it's Saturday?" Bill asks while rubbing his eyes, "better yet, why are you already dressed?". Dipper pushes Bill inside and follows him, "Mable meet another dude, she thinks he's the one, and she wants us to meet him". Bill rolls his eyes and goes up to get dressed.

Bill comes down to find a plate of cookies on the counter. "When did you make those?" Bill asks, fluffing his shirt. "I had them in my bag" Dipper answers shyly, he grabs a sticky note and a pen:

I made cookies! I hope you like them! Bill's not allowed to have any cause I said so!

Your "adopted" son

Dipper

Bill's mother has always seen Dipper as her second son, well her third. Will went with Bill's dad when his parents got a divorce. She always tries to set Bill and Dipper up though.

•••

Dipper and Bill get to the mall. They see Mable waving at them. They shuffle through the crowd to the brunette girl. Bill jumps on Mable hugging herm "hello sister-in-law!" Bill jokes. Dipper lights up a bright red. "BILL!" Dipper schools his friend. Mable laughs and calls to someone, "Tad can you help us?!". Dipper and Bill stop arguing and look at attention. A boy their age comes out, ( don't want it describe him so here's a picture)

Bill looks in disgust at the boy, Dipper shakes his head and goes to shake the purple boy's hand

Bill looks in disgust at the boy, Dipper shakes his head and goes to shake the purple boy's hand. "Hi my name's....! Bill let me down!!!" Dipper scrwms as Bill picks him up protectively. "Tad" Bill says horribly. Dipper gives up struggling and sits in Bill's arms. Bill pets Dipper's hair protectively. "Don't touch MY Pine tree Strange" Bill spits out.

"Oh boy" Dipper huffed out.