Tad... ∆ 7

-NEXT DAY-

Bill, Mable, Pacifica, and Dipper walk into the mall. It's a Wednesday afternoon after school. They're all joking around and waiting till the arcade opens. "Why doesn't it open sooner?!" Dipper complains, Mabel laughs and elbows her brother, "cause they like to keep the nerds out!". Bill looks at the wall clock, "10 minutes! Let's go see if we can find more money!". Everyone laughs and they scam the floors near the movie theater and stores.

The arcade finally opens and the hurry inside. They all run inside and pull out little cards they have. There like membership cards cause they have nothing else to do besides nerd at the mall arcade. Bill and Dipper head right to the shooting games, Pacifica looks at today's prizes, and Mable challenges some 5th grader to a race.

By the time they finish they have a butt load of tickets and it takes all four of them to haul them up to the counter. The cashier looks at them with an unimpressed face, "don't you guys have something better to do? Like study? Your seniors after all". Bill snorts a bit, "listen dude. We have the smartest damn need ever, his best friend, his twin sister, and his sister's best friend. We're good, we have him to tutor us". Dipper just shrugs, "that's about right".

The cashier sighs and take the tickets. "what do you want?" He says with a no emotions.

Mable gets a confetti gun, Pacifica gets a whole bunch of Kit Kats, Dipper gets ear buds and a light up pen. Bill gets a huge stuffed dolphin.

They leave the arcade with a Bill who has the brightest smile on Earth. "Pine Tree!! I got it for you!!" He says as he runs up to the blushing brunette, "thanks, you didn't have to!" "To bad, I did!".

Dipper smiles and plugs the ear buds into his phone. He then hands the phone over to Bill, putting an earbud in he says, "pick a song". Bill nods and scrolls though his Pine Tree's playlist. He stops at I can't decide by Scissor Sisters. Dipper hands him.the other ear bud and Bill takes it and puts it in. They walk behind the girls and listen to the song about murder.

The girls take a bathroom break so Dipper and Bill set on a bench. The song has ended by now so they just put it on repeat. "It's a good song!" Was Bill's explanation. Dipper just laughed and sat next to the blushing blonde.

All the peace ends when Bill spits a strange dude wacthing them. "I'll be right back Pine tree" he says as he takes the ear bud out. Dipper looks at him and smiles, "ok have fun!".

Bill walks over to the purple haired dude with a matching sweater. "Jealous are we?" Bill mocks, Tad just growls. "Not even close, Cipher! I've been learning about the prize through gossip. It was successful last time so it'll work agian." He scoffs. Bill just blows him off and turns to walk away, "he doesn't work that way. And he's not the prize, he has a name, I suggest you use it".

Bill returns to the group and smiles as soon as he sees Dipper. Mable and Pacifica are done now and they're already walking off.

-LATER-

Bill's phone buzzes as they step out of the mall. He checks it, it's a text from his mother. He opens it but is stopped when he hears Mable, "prom's on Monday. Who are you guys going with?". Pacifica laughs and blushes, "I still need to ask them out!". Bill just stops, "s-so do I".

Before he checks yeh text from his mother he goes through his contacts.

*

Pine Tree
*Number*

Shooting Star
*Number*

Llama
*Number*

Mother o' mine
*Number*

Will...
*Number*

Wicked bitch of the west
*Number*

*

He hits Wicked Bitch of the west. And texts,

So when we asking him out?

On Monday, making it more dramatic

Cool, don't text me ever again

You texted me

You broke my one rule asshole

He sighs and checks the message from his mother.

He chokes on air in excitement.

Bill quickly says bye to the twins and Pacifica when they hit his street.

Bill Olympic sprints to the front porch. And opens the door loudly, scaring his sleeping mother who was on the couch.