Planning ∆ 9

Friday after school

Bill sets in his living room and looks at the confused Northwest across the room. Bill looks at her then speaks, "you know why I called-" "you texted" "whatever. I TEXTED you here" "and no I don't, you just said 'Get your butt over here'". Bill laughs and goes into the kitchen. Pacifica cautiously follows.

He stops her at the door and speaks, "you like Mable right? Cause if so I need your help" "I.. I'm.." "taking the blush and loss of words as a yes".

He grabs her wrist and throws her into a chair. On the table sets two blank posters, and markers. "We're asking the Pines to prom" Bill says as sets down.

Bill then explains the plan:

"We're going to do the same corny thing. Mine will say 'for prom' in the middle. But at the top will be the big Dipper constellation! And yours will be the same but with a Mable leaf, caus that's what's the closest".

Pacifica's face lights up and she beams, "YA!! LET'S DO IT!!"

They spend all afternoon on Pinterest, looking at reference photos. Then the skecth with pencils. They carefully color and stuff. Then they neatly write the words and color those.

After their done they decide they don't like the marker and grab some of Bill's mom's paints. They paint over the marker and like it.

Bill sets his in his bed. Jake stirs in the corner from his dog bed. "You can leave your's here till Monday" bill says as Pacifica does so. She looks at the dog staring at her, "you never said Jake was this big, I thought he was like a pit bull, not a Shepard" "not a dog expert. And frankly I don't care what breed he is, he's a good boy none the less!"