Answers ∆ 14

Dipper and Mable stand there, looking in awe and fear at the front yard. 

Both their Grunkles stand in their yard pointing phones at the twins. Next to them is Bill's mom, who's smiling and has her phone pointed to Bill. 

But opposite to the smiling family of the pines, is a smug faced women. The women had jet black hair, the tips died a deep purple. She looked like she was waiting for something.

Dipper might know what that would be.

Two blondes stand in the middle of all this holding up cheesy signs. Then there's a purple haired prick, holding flowers and a stuffed bear. 

Mable bursts out in laughing tears. Picking up her dress, she runs right into the arms of an equaling excited Pacifica. The giggling girls fall onto each other, Mable's chanting yes a hundred times. 

Now everyone's looking a completely red Dipper. Dipper clears his throat and starts to walk off the deck. 

Everyone stands still as he walks in the middle of Tad and Bill. Bill is holding a scared smile, Tad has a smug smirk. 

Dipper slowly walks over to Tad, he walks over to the purple haired boy.Bill sighs and looks at his mother with sad eyes, she gives him an apologetic smile. 

A hand taps on Bill's shoulder, he turns around and sniffles. Bill stares in awe as Dipper hands him the flowers from Tad, "You offer the date flowers, that's just proper knowledge". Bill smiles brightly, takes the flowers, then offers them to Dipper, "Prom?". Dipper laughs and smiles, "Of course you dork!". 

Bill jumps around like a 5 year old, "MOM!!! MOM!!! MOM DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID!!", he yelled running up to his crying mother. "Mom?" he said confused at her tears. She suddenly drops her phone and hugs him, "I'm so proud of you Billy!!" "please don't call me that" "Shut up and accept my affection". Bill nuzzles into his mother's shoulder. They finally end the embrace only for Bill to be taken out by Mable and Pacifica. "YOU DID IT!!!" "GOOD GOING GOOF BALL!!" The girls cheered as they tugged at his sleeves. Stan snickered from the side, "If you didn't just see what happened, you'd think the girls were fawning over him!". Bill just laughed and tried to pry the girls after him. 

Meanwhile Dipper and Tad are staring at each other. "I'm keeping the flowers, you fucking piece of shit" Dipper says as flicks Tad off. Tad looks at him confused, "you don't even know me that well?!" "EXACTLY! Piece of ass sucking shit! Have fun being a whiny bitch!". Dipper does a 180, his dress flowing, he puts his hand above his head, walks, and flicks Tad off. 

Bill is just dying.