FOUR

Joong didn't waste much more time. Without changing his clothes he run outside and call a ride.

There he is now standing in front of Nines hospital room, he take a deep breath and knock, he opened the door and there he is the love of his life laying on the hospital bed. Don't know what to exactly feel, Happy that he finally saw his P'Nine, shock? and worried seeing him laying on that bed, head full of questions.

"P'!" Joong called worried as he jogged fast to Nine.

Silence.

Nine was so shock to see Joong, he told everyone not to tell Joong about his condition as he don't want to worry and make him sad seeing him in the hospital bed with tubes attached to him.

"Talk to me please, P'Nai. I need to know what's happening. I told you before right, I told you I will always stay by your side and be with you no matter what." Joong broke and cried holding Nine's hand.

"I– I have have a cancer." Nine finally said.

"They... they're taking me off tonight."

"Why didn't you tell me... this." Joong said.

"I tried, but I couldn't." Nine said, tear drops escaped from his eyes.

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me babe." Joong gently rub his thumbs on Nines cheeks.

"I just wanna see if you felt the same as how I felt about you." Nine said making Joong confused.

"I love you more than anything. I would give you the world in a heartbeat. I would die for you and take a bullet for you." Nine said what Joong have told him from their last call.

Joong can't control himself as he cried more, hugging his p'Nine.

"Don’t be sad. I love you and I’ll always be there with you."

"Then why did you break up with me." Joong asked.

"Sir visiting hours are over." they heard the nurse said.

Joong was still waiting for Nine's reply but he just remained silent.

"P'Nine." Joong called.

"Go now Joong, It's already night."

"I love you P'." Joong said, and one last time he gave his p'Nine a kiss.

"I love you too."

-------------------

At that same night, Nine have taken off of life support. He died after seeing the special person he love the most.

On his bed, Joong never stop crying as soon as he got back on his dorm. Calling his p'Nines name as he hug the pillow that the guy always used when he was staying over his place.

Not knowing that Nine just asked him those questions so he could hear him say it one last time. 

Nine only broke up with him because he knew he only have four more weeks to left to live, and thought that it would cause him less pain and give him time to get over her before he died.

-------------------------

The next day have come.

Police and ambulance are surrounding the dorm building where Joong is staying, after a call from the near rooms stating they heard a gun shot that wake them up.

The police broke the door of Joongs room open, and there they found joong laying on his bed.

With a gun on his right hand, and his right hand was a piece of paper with a note that says.

"I told him that I would take a bullet for him, just like he said he would die for me."

~END~

**I know this is a bit sad, This is my fist time writing a sad ending.
Thank you for reading.