4

It's been a few days since camila last spoke to Lauren, right now she was with her friend Dinah they was out shopping.

"Harry, back here please" she heard, she knew the voice and the name, she looks around and caught eyes with Lauren, she smiles lightly as Lauren did back. Lauren takes Sons hand and walks over to camila, as they got near Dinah camila out of the changing room.

"Mila...how about this one, I mean it's a cool pattern" Dinah said, camila looks and sighed as it was a white t-shirt with a lion with a gold chain on.

"Dinah, you're going to a meeting" Camila said, Dinah nods

"I know" she said, camila gets up passing her a white button up, with some pants and a jacket

"Go" Camila said, Dinah sighed

"Can I still get the shirt?" Camila nods and Dinah smiles going to get changed

"Hi" Lauren said, camila looks at her smiling

"Hi" Camila said back, Lauren giggles softly and camila smiles more

"Mama who is that?" Harry asked his mom, Lauren and camila both look at him

"Harry, this is camila...instead of nana babysitting you, she will be...you will still see nana" Lauren said, he just nods and looks around.

"Mila" Dinah called, camila looks and nods

"Perfect, now go pay for it all" Camila said, Dinah did and Lauren walks over to camila as Harry was playing with a toy.

"Can you look after him today? Like I'll drop you off at my house, I have some stuff I need to do" Lauren asked, camila nods and Lauren smiles placing a hand on camilas hip.

"But...my friend Dinah..." Camila said, Lauren smiles

"She can help you babysit" Lauren said, camila nods and Lauren wraps her arm around camilas waist, she grabs her sons hand and they walk to Dinah who looked a little shocked.

"D come on" Camila said, Dinah grabs her change and they walk to Lauren's car

"Camila, up front with me" Lauren said, camila nods sitting there, lauren smiles and starts to drive

When they get to Lauren's house they all go inside, Lauren explains a few rules and stuff to camila, then pay and she told Harry she would be back in a little bit.

"Thank you camila, I'll be back around 11 okay" camila nods and Dinah looks even more confused than she was before as Lauren kissed the side of camilas head.

"She's nice" Camila said, Dinah nods

"Yeh...who is she?" Dinah said, camila giggles and puts cartoons on the tv for Harry

"Lauren, the girl I babysitting for" Camila said, Dinah nods

"Oh, okay...do I get paid?" Dinah asked, camila smiles

"I'll half mine with you" Camila said, Dinah nods smiling

All day they played with Harry, watched tv made food, Harry was in bed by 6:30 and camila and Dinah was downstairs watching tv.

"Mila im getting tired" Dinah said, camila nods

"Me too...you take a nap I'll wait for Lauren" Camila said, Dinah nods and falls asleep 5 minutes later.

Camila checks the time and it's 10:45pm, not long now, she rests her head on the arm of the couch and changed the channel.

3:36am the door opens, Lauren comes in and camila gets up and walks over to her with a tried, angry and confused face.

"Camila, I'm so sorry I'm late, I'll pay you double, it's just I was out with a few friends from work, I'm sorry" Lauren said, camila yawns nodding Lauren sighed. 

"Where's Dinah?" Lauren asked confused, camila points to the couch where a sleeping Dinah is

"Harry was asleep by half six" Camila mumbled, she rubs her eyes stretching a little

"Hey, go wake Dinah up, I'll get harry and drive you home" she said, camila nods waking Dinah up, Dinah looks at the time confused camila explained how Lauren just got home.

As they was in Lauren's car both Dinah and camila fell asleep, Lauren woke Dinah up paying her $100 and Dinah went home.

"Camila" Lauren said, camila whines and Lauren sighed, she gets out grabbing camila in her arms, she locks the car and looks at her sleeping son, she rushed to get camila inside. Grabbing her house keys and rushed upstairs, she placed her in bed changing her in a pair of joggers leaving her shirt on. She placed $100 down on her bedside table and rushed out of the bedroom to be met with camilas mom and dad.

"Look, camila was babysitting for me, she fell asleep in the car and wouldn't wake up so I brought her up, now please move my son is in my car alone" Lauren said, she runs downstairs and sees he's still asleep, both parents came down as did camila.

"What was you doing with my daughter!" Ale yelled

"Daddy! I was babysitting for her" Camila said, lauren looks at her now awake son, she opens the door getting him out holding him.

"Mama I tired, go home" he said, Lauren nods

"I know baby me too, just two minutes Yeh" she said, he looks at camila making granny hands, Lauren smiles and camila grabs him.

"You come too" he said cuddling her, camila bushes

"Have you been cuddling with my son camila?"'Lauren asked, she blushed even more

"It's fine...look can I go now?" Lauren asked, they nodded and camila puts Harry back in the car and Lauren drives home.