13

Lauren snuck into her bedroom knowing camila is still asleep because it's 2am, she crawls into bed and cuddles camila. Camila turned in her arms still asleep and rests her head against her chest, Lauren kissed her head and got comfortable.

"I missed you" Lauren whispers against camilas head, camila just hummed In her sleep making Lauren giggles.

Lauren soon fell back to sleep

Camila wakes up with arms around her, confused she looked to see Lauren asleep, she smiles wrapping her arms around Lauren.

"Hmm Camz, I think you missed me more than my own son did" Lauren said feeling camila climb on top of her, putting her head in Lauren's neck.

"Me too" Camila said, Lauren giggles rubbing camilas back

"Hey, let me get up so I make breakfast" Camila did as Lauren said, she walks down with Lauren and helps, Lauren talked about what she did on the trip and camila talked about what she did when Lauren was on the Trip.

"Hey, today is your birthday again" Lauren said, camila smiles hiding in Lauren's side

"Well, I got my present" Camila said looking up at Lauren, Lauren giggles kissing camila head

"I missed you so much" Camila said, Lauren smiles nodding

"I missed you too" Lauren said, camila smiles and they keep making breakfast

When it was done Lauren went to wake Harry up, he told Lauren all about what camila and he did when she was gone.

Lauren took the both of them out, she wanted to celebrate camilas birthday late, she wanted to do everything camila wanted but Harry kept changing her plans.

"I'm so sorry" Lauren said, camila giggles wrapping her arms around laurens neck, Lauren wraps her around her waist.

"This is perfect...you're all I want for my late birthday" Camila said, Lauren smiles and camila puts her head on Lauren shoulder, Lauren puts hers on top of camilas head.

"Mama come on!" Harry said, Lauren sighed and camila giggles

"Come on momma" Camila said, Lauren smiles and they go to the arcade

Camila was sat on top of a game as Lauren was I between her legs, camila plays with Lauren's hair as Lauren rests her head on camilas chest.

Harry was playing the game next to them

"If I didn't have a son this would be better...I'm not saying I wish I didn't have him, I'm just saying" Lauren said, camila nods and kissed Lauren's head.

"If you didn't have a son I wouldn't know you" Camila said, Lauren smiles and nods looking at Harry.

"True" is all Lauren said

They all go back to Lauren's house, watch a movie and then go to bed, Lauren climbs on top of camila and camila smiles.

"I missed you so much, you don't understand" Lauren said into camilas neck, camila giggles rubbing Lauren's back.

"Oh I think I do" Camila said, Lauren looks at her and kissed her cheek

"You're so pretty" Lauren said making camila blush

"You're so hot" Lauren blushed this time

"Come on, time to sleep" Camila said, Lauren smiles nodding getting comfortable on top of camila

"I think I'll sleep like this" Lauren said, camila giggles nodding

"Okay Lolo"

"Okay Camz"

They both fall asleep