*skip a few more months*

Lauren and camila have been together for 2 years now, well 2 years a few weeks ago but still. They are madly in love and everyone can tell and supports it, even Dinah who had a weird feeling about Lauren, Dinah has even let that go because she can see how happy her best friend is.

Lauren has had a feeling it's time to take it to the next step for a few weeks now, she is going to go buy a ring and show camila how much she really loves her.

"Hey baby, I'm going to be out for a little bit okay, since you kinda are Harry's babysitter...can you look after him?" Lauren asked, camila giggles nodding.

"Yeh, am I getting paid though?" Camila asked, Lauren giggles kissing her

"I'll pay in a way" Lauren whispers, camila giggles knowing what she's on about, Lauren smiles and camila pecks Lauren's lips.

"Are you going to be late home?" Camila asked, she slips her hands up Lauren's shirt feeling her toned stomach.

"No, I'll only be gone for like an hour" Lauren said, camila nods and pecks Lauren's lips again

"Okay, bye I love you" Camila said, Lauren smiles

"I love you too" Lauren said and left, she drives to a ring store and as she's looking someone walks up to her.

"Can I help?" The woman asked, Lauren nods lightly

"Yeh I'm going to propose to my girlfriend and I need a ring for that apparently" Lauren said, the woman giggles and starts to talk Lauren through some.

Once Lauren brought a really over priced ring she puts the box in her jacket and drives back home, she called her mom to look after Harry because she wanted to take camila out, her mom was more than welcome too.

"Hey babe, go get dressed" Lauren said, camila looks at Lauren confused

"Why?" Camila asked, Lauren giggles

"Because I'm going to take you out, my moms coming over so we will have the night to ourselves" Lauren said rocking her hips into camila lightly.

"Okay, what do I need to wear?" Camila asked, Lauren shrugs

"Anything" Lauren said, camila nods going to get changed as Lauren messed around with Harry, the door knocked as camila was still getting ready, they sat and talked and Lauren sighed.

"I'm going to go see if she's okay" Lauren said, she mom nods and Lauren ran up the stairs to see camila sat with a computer in just a towel.

"Baby, come on" Lauren giggles, she pulls camilas feet so she was led down and close enough for Lauren to kiss her.

"What did you spend over half a million dollars on Lauren?" Camila asked, Lauren goes a little wide eyed.

"How do you know that?" Lauren asked, camila shows her the computer screen with Lauren's bank account on it, Lauren sighed and goes to ask how and why she's on that.

"Before you say anything it was left on it, I was going to put a little music on to get ready too...and this £785,839.95 spent on your account" Camila said, she was still led down and Lauren sighed undoing her towel, she leans down kissing her body then her lips.

"It'll all make sense soon baby, do you trust me?" Lauren asked, camila nods

"Go get ready then" Lauren said, camila did and Lauren quickly logged out of her bank and closed the tab.

When camila was ready they left, they ate dinner, watched a movie, went to the arcade they just had fun. Soon they was at the beach, they messed around for a while until the sun was setting, lauren runs her hands down camilas sides and got on one knee, she pulls out a ring box and says a speech, camila cries and as Lauren opens the box she says.

"Will you marry me?" Camila nods and Lauren smiles putting the ring on and gets up kissing camila, there was a few people on the beach who clap and congratulate them.

"Come on, lets go home...I'll give you that payment for watching Harry" Lauren said, camila giggles and kisses Lauren again.

Harry was in bed when they got home, Lauren thanked her mom and goes to pay her but her mom shakes her head, Lauren smiles and her mom left and camila and Lauren go upstairs and celebrate.