17

Lauren asked camila out on a date, camila was extremely happy and when Lauren knocked at the door, camila came down in a small black dress, white vest top tucked into the skirt, she goes to the door opening it and Lauren smiles.

"Hey...you look cute" Lauren said, camila smiles putting her black ankle boot heals

"You look hot" Camila said, playing with her black leather jacket Lauren had over her white t-shirt, she also had black skinny jeans on and doc martins.

On the date they went out to eat, they watched a movie, played in the arcade, then Lauren drove them to the beach where they cuddled up and watched the sun set.

"Lo..." Camila whispered, Lauren looks at her and nods looking at camila

"Yeh?" Lauren asked smiling, camila pushes her Down and gets on top of her kissing her

"Camila" Lauren giggles, she kissed camila back running her hands up and down her back

"What?" Camila mumbled against Lauren's lips

"There's kids around" Lauren whispered, camila pulls back and looks to see some kids

"Yep! Let's go!" Camila said getting up, pulling Lauren up, Lauren giggles and camila bites her and walks them to the car.

They go back to Lauren's house and camila pulls her upstairs, she pushed Lauren on the bed and camila climbs on top of Lauren and they start making out.

"Hmmm take this off" Camila said pulling off Lauren's top off, Lauren does and camila starts to kiss all over Lauren's torso.

"And these" Camila said, pulling on Lauren's pants, Lauren does until Lauren was in just her bra and panties.

"It's not fare if you're fully clothed" Lauren said, camila smiles and strips, she then starts to kiss Lauren again.

Lauren takes camilas bra off, Lauren kissed her chest and camila couldn't help but moan, she pulls Lauren's head back by her hair and kissed her. She took off Lauren's bra and then panties, Lauren takes camila off and flips them over.

"Uh...Lauren, there's a reason I was on top" Camila giggles, Lauren nods kissing camilas shoulder leaving a mark.

"And there's a reason I'm on top" lauren said, camila flips them over again, Lauren giggles flipping them over, this went on for a while until Lauren pins camila down.

"Stay, still" Lauren said, camila bites her lip and Lauren kissed down camilas body

"Lauren, please" Camila begged and Lauren giggles but didn't

"Mija?! Harry wanted to come home, so I brought him back!" Camila and Lauren go wide eyed

"No...oh god please no" Camila said, Lauren giggles and kisses her

"Shh, put some clothes on" Lauren said, camila sighed and walked to Lauren's closet making Lauren frown confused but let her.

Lauren put her clothes on and walks downstairs with camila, Lauren's mom smiles and camila grabs Lauren's car keys throwing them at her.

"Drive me home" Camila said when Lauren caught them

"Yeh, come on" Lauren said, she drove camila home and when they got there, Lauren leans over and kissed camila who kissed her back.

"This was the best date I've ever been on...up until your mom came to your house and became the biggest cockblock" Camila said, Lauren giggles nodding.

"Yeh, that was a bit rude of her" Lauren said, camila giggles and nods

"Well...now I'm going to go masturbate" Camila said, Lauren bit her lip, camila smirks and kissed her

"Record it" Lauren whispered against camilas lips, camila giggles and kissed her back

"Maybe" Camila whispered and got out, Lauren smiles falling back into her seat with a massive grin on her face.

"I really like her" Lauren mumbled to herself, she drove home smiling

When she got in bed her phone went off, she picks it up and sees a video from camila, licking her lips and biting her lip she opened it.

"Hey...don't be a perv" Camila said, Lauren sighed but giggled

Lauren:
You got me

Camila:
Good...you really shouldn't be a perv

Lauren:
But, did you?

Camila:
Touch myself? Yes it was very good

Lauren:
Sexy

Camila:
Night Lauren

Lauren:
Night camila 🤤

Lauren was smiling as she fell asleep