Suprise?

Edited!(:

We head over to his house. Once we're there he leads me into the living room. "So, what did you want to tell me?" I ask casually.

"Well, it's kind of, hard to explain" he stammers.

"Well here goes nothing. I'm a... Werewolf, and your my, mate" he explains carefully. I have a look of pure shock on my face.

"Oh no it was to soon" he looks pained. I take a big, deep, shaky breath.

"Oh my God. I can't believe it! I am so excited! I love werewolves, and I've always wanted a mate! Yay!" I say excitedly. I wait for his reaction.

"What? That's not the reaction I expected" he says surprised.

"Well, you see I read these books on my phone, and well, there's a ton on werewolves" I smile shyly.

"Mmhmm." He looks like he's thinking about something.

"Then what's a mate?" he asks.

"A mate is short for soul mate. Someone you're meant to be with forever. Paired together by the fates. Also it is rare for one to reject their mate, and is highly frowned upon." I start to whisper at the end. I hope he doesn't reject me. I don't know what I'd do. Wow I do sound like a love struck wolf. HaHa, at least I can say that and mean it.

"Don't worry, I would never reject you. You're everything I've ever wanted." I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I feel so relieved. I look up at him and smile sadly.

"I'm just a human. You should have one of your own kind for a mate. I'm weak." I look back down at my hands. I feel a tear slide down my cheek. "Don't cry baby." He comes closer and sets me on his lap. I curl up like a ball on his lap. He holds me tightly never letting go.

"Honey I'm home" an unfamiliar voice calls. "Ethan you in her- oops sorry honey. Who's this?" This must be his mom. They have the same bright blue eyes. "Hi mom, this is Emily. She's new to town. Also she's my, uhh, mate."

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting. I didn't know you'd be here." she says apologetically. She has such kind eyes, and a motherly voice. I think I'm going to like her.

"It's okay mom" Ethan says, snapping me back into reality.

"Well I get going, so bye. Oh and be safe!" she yells back. I blush a deep red.

"Ohmygod. Don't mind her, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Awww you look so cute when you blush."

I blush even more, and hide my face behind my hair. He puts his hand on my chin, and makes me look up at him.

"Don't hide your face from me, your my mate, Emily, I will always want to see your beautiful face." I shiver at the way he says my name, and he called me his mate! I'm so happy right now. I beam up at him. I am so glad he's my mate, he's everything I've ever wanted.