Confessions

Edited!(:

Ellie's POV

I waited for her to say something. She didn't talk for a few minutes. I was wondering what was going through her head. I could tell she was keeping something from me. "What did he have to tell you?" I ask, breaking the silence. I had a million ideas, but one was that stick out was that he was some crazy, stalker person. God I hope not. He seemed so nice, and sophisticated, and even though he was my Alpha, if he hurt my baby sister, then I would kill him.

'It's almost time' she whispered. '

Time for what?' I asked her.

'She will find out soon.'

'When?' I panicked. She wasn't supposed to go through this. It was going to hurt like hell, but at least she wont be alone like I was. I mean I love my sister. She meant everything to me.

'On her birthday' she let me know.

'But t-that's in a c-couple of w-weeks.' I stammered. It couldn't happen this soon. I didn't get a reply. 'Don't leave' I ordered. Still no reply. Well that's crap.

"Well, I don't know if I can tell you. You're probably gonna call me a freak."

"I love you no matter what, remember that."

'She knows' she came back. 'What do you mean she knows?'

'About our kind' she tells me.

'Is that why she thinks I'll call her a freak?'

'Yes' was her last reply.

"You know" I whispered out loud.

"What was that?" she asked.

"You know" I said loud enough for her to hear this time.

"Know about what?" she asks. Now she's going to want to know everything. Well might as well start from the beginning.

"You know how on my 16th birthday, that night I left to go to a party, and was gone for a few days."

"Yes" she replied slightly confused. "But how does that have anything to do with now?"

"Well, when I was on my way to the party, I took the path through the woods. Well, when I was about halfway there, I-I changed."

"What do you mean changed" 

"I shifted. We... We're werewolves." She looked at me like I was insane.

"Do you remember if mom and dad were wolves?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I can't remember." I finally answered. "The first time I shifted, I was scared shitless. I didn't know what was going on, and it hurt like hell. I passed out, and when I woke up I felt, different. A man was there. He took me to their pack house and let me stay, and get accomidated. He told me everything I needed to know about shifters. You will be more lucky than I was, because you'll have everyone there for you, and you are already informed on everything."

****

I had told her everything, and the same goes for her too. I told her that while I was gone I had shifted, and that she was going to change the night of her birthday. She also told me how Ethan was the soon to be Alpha of the pack around here, the Silver Moon. She told me how they were mates, and that she was going to be introduced to the pack soon. I had told her that I was already introduced, so they already knew who I was, and that I knew who Ethan was.

"Well, we should probably go to bed." Emily said at 10:45.

"Yeah, I guess so." I answered.

"Night." she told me while giving me a big bear hug.

"Love you." I told her. That night I fell into a dreamless sleep.