Little miss styles

Maggie POV

It's 9:30 at night when I finally walk in my front door. I have been at dance for the third time this week. That's not unusual for me. What's unusual is that each practice has turned into six hours.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Maggie styles. Yes Harry styles little sister. Now this is not one of those stories where I tell you how my life sucks or how I fall in love with one of his bandmates.

I grew up in a small town. I didn't have many friends. I live with my step dad, mom, Gemma, and Harry. My mom had Gemma and Harry at a young age so she's only really 36 and my step dads 36 too. Gemma is 20 now she moved out of the house and we never fought but were never that close. Harry is now 18 we grew up closer then ever. They called us the curly hairs twins. He obviously moved out for the band. And me I'm 9. I am a very Intense dancer. I do all types and am the youngest in my class. But pointe that's my favorite.

When people say Louis and Harry met on xfactor their lying.

Living in a small town we didn't know to many people. But my family was really close with the tomilsons. And the hales. My moms best friends were jay Tomilson and Aubrey Hale.

In the tomilson family Louis is the only child he is older then Gemma but he grew up close to me and Harry instead. ( I know he's not an only child just pretend.) it was only jay and louis.

Then in the hales there was Aubrey who was my moms friend and her daughter Lucy Hale. (yes the actress) Lucy was 18.

So since we knew there familys since Gemma was born we were really close. Gemma always played with phone and talked with her friends from school. Our moms chatted and had tea. Me Louis Harry and Lucy all stayed together. We were known as the foxy four.

So throw that you know about me more I can get on with the story.

---------------------------9:30 pm Wednesday night-------------

I walked in the door glad to be home my feet were bleeding from sooo much dance. I hear the tv on In the living room I slowly walk in. Then I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. " Harry?" he turns around and runs up to me then he puts me down and introduces me to Selena Gomez his girlfriend.