Prologue

Loud screams eco though out the underground tunnels. The sound of a large whip being struck against flesh can barely be heard over the screams and sobs coming from a small figure.

The small figure of a young women hung from sharp metal restrains attached to the top of the dark dirty cell. She was shacking in fear, trying to catch her breath between sobs. Dark green hair matted with blood and dirty fell across her face hiding her face and fall down the front of her shoulders covering her bare chest.

The door to the dungeon swing open just as the whip came down across her back, splattering more of her blood across the floor. The sound of footsteps coming closer.

"Enough" the old man said as he stared down at the Brocken and bloodied figure before him.

The old man in white stepped closer to the women, bending down to see her face.

"So my dear have you had enough? Are you ready to surrender yourself to the darkness?"

The small women shakily raised her face, her white eyes seeming even dimmer in the darkness of the cell. With shallow breaths the women managed to say in a small shacking voice "never...Saruman..you..traitorous...monster" she coughed heavily "you...will...never...win...the...light...will..win"more coughing.

Saruman stood up with a scowl across his face. "Keep going until she breaks!" And says angrily then turns storming out of the cell and back through the door slamming it shut.

The orc behind the women puts his whips down on a table full of torcher weapons. It picks up a bigger whip with metal shards attached to the tip. It walks back over to the women. She takes a breath trying to ready her self for the strike. The crack eco's through the dungeon, she lets out a horrendous scream.

'No more, please no more. I can't take anymore. Please ancestors if you can hear me, please I'm begging you. Make it stops' she repeats her preyer for help in her head as the tears stream down her face. The orc continues to bring the whip down on the small women shredding her skin.

The orc screams in pain as a white light erupts through out the cell.

A voice...barely a whisper..."Eruraviel..."

The light faded and the orc looked up only to see the small female was gone, only the swinging of chains left in her place. The orc let off a screech alarming the others of the females escape.

( Eruraviel - Ariel
Lioness of god - royal maiden )

http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/.girlnames.html

I do not own anything from the lord of the rings. This is just a fan fiction.