Chapter three

Ariel's POV

Pain....that's the first sensation she feels, then a warm soothing tingle can be felt humming under her skin. She slightly opens her eyes and sees a man with long dark hair and pointy ear's standing over her. He's saying something she can't understand. Almost like a chant.

Ariel reaches her hand up towards to man. The man grabs her hand softly and starts patting his hand over her hair. "Rest little one. You'll be ok but you need to rest" he whispers softly.
She takes a shuttering breath and tries to force the words out "must..find..Elrond...traitor...Saruman...Gandalf..". Her breaths become heavier as her eyes open wider and she attempts to sit up. "Fro...do...ring...stri..der..." she stutters out. The man shush' s her and gently lays her back down "Frodo's safe, your safe. Sleep now" he says gently placing his hand over her eyes as she drifts back off to sleep.

...

The sun is shining warmly down on Ariel's face. Her eyes flutter open. She looks at the beautiful room around her. She slow sits up and notices her body doesn't hurt nearly as much as before, just a bit tender. There's a knock at the door and the elf she had seen before she fell back asleep is standing there staring at her with a slight tear in his eye's.

"You're the one that helped me, you healed my wounds right?" She asked him. He nodded and slowly walked towards her, gently sitting down on the side of her bed. "Please sir I need to find lord Elrond immediately, it's important I speak with him" she looks at him pleadingly. He gently smiles at her "hello little, I am who you seek. I am lord Elrond and I already know what you wish to tell me. Gandalf has already discovered Saruman's betrayal" she gasps as tears begin to pool in her eyes " no. no please tell me he's ok, please tell me he didn't suffer what I did " she lightly sobs.

Gandalf chooses that moment to walk through the door. The moment he sees her sobbing, he rush's forward wrapping his arms around her "no my dear, I'm right here and perfectly fine. That's a lot more then I can say for you. What happened?" He asked as he stood back up beside the bed. Ariel looked down as the memories flooded back. She began to shake when lord Elrond reached out cupping her hands in his. "I don't remember everything, just bits and pieces. I remember waking up in lothlorien. Lady Galadriel told me I had been asleep for a long time. She said it wasn't her place to tell me everything I needed to know but that I needed to travel here to Rivendell to find my answers. After a couple of weeks she sent me of with a group of her elves to escort me here when we were attacked by orcs. That's where things are a little confusing. All I know is Saruman kept me captive in a dungeon. I don't know how long. He had them torcher me, starve me. Trying to break me down. He kept saying I needed to give in and let Sauron take control. I found out some things when he though I was passed out. He would talk to someone but I couldn't see anyone there. He said something about you, Gandalf and Galadriel not suspecting a thing and the plans were moving along. During the last beating he got really made. The orc torchering me started using worse weapons. It hurt so bad. I remember preying for it to be over. Preying if I had any anscetors watching for them to make it end. Then there was this voice, it said something i didn't under stand and then a bright light. I felt warmth washing over me. Next thing I know I'm waking up in the middle of a dirt road. Not long after I ran into these 4 hobb.....FROFO!" She yells "where is he? Is he ok?" She ask's quickly. Lord Elrond shushes her gently "Frodo is just fine. He woke up yesterday and is off running around here somewhere. For now come with me. We will get some food into you and then we have a lot to talk about" and smiled at her warmly.

...

After eating a small amount of food, which was all she could manage to keep down. Lord Elrond had taken her to his private study. Gandalf knew this was a matter for them to discuss privately even though he already knew all the details.