Chapter Seven

Once they had caught up with the others, Aragorn needed to lead the group to the forest. Ariel decided to stay with Frodo. They continued forward towards the woods, Ariel holding Frodo's hand tightly.

Ariel was starting to feel more at peace the closer they got to Lothlorian. They made it across the river and all started jogging quietly to the edge of the forest. They moved through the tree's. Ariel took a deep breathe, feeling her connection to everything around her deepen.

She had never felt so connected before. It felt as if the tree's were reaching out to her. The tingle under her skin felt calming instead of angry. Ariel brushed her hands along the tree's sending a happy peaceful feeling out, trying to reach everything that resided in the forest.

Gimili spoke up "stay close young hobbit's, they say that a great sorceress lives in these woods." Ariel smiled hearing his words. Knowing her grandmother was most likely listening to his dwarf described her.

He continued "an elf witch, of terrible power. All who look apon her fall under her spell". Ariel looks back at Frodo as she pulls him along. She know he can hear a voice. She tries to focus more and reach out through her mind 'grandmother?"

Before Ariel hear's a reply her focus is interrupted by gimili "here's one dwarf she won't insnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and ears of a fox". She smiles slightly as he walks into the tip of an arrow pointed in his face.

Ariel sees some familiar faces amongst the elves surrounding them. She watch's Haldir walk up to Aragorn " the dwarf breaths so loud we could of shot him in the dark." Aragorn bows to him and starts speaking elvish. Ariel can only make out a small part of there conversation as she is still learning to speak elvish.

Gimili speaks up alarmed "Aragorn, these woods are parlous. We should go back". Haldir speaks up "you have entered the realm of the lady of woods, you can not go back." He looks up at me and bows his head slightly "come, she is waiting".

Legolas and Ariel as the first to start walking. Ariel pulls Frodo with her. Aragorn looks at her and she nods to him in the direction they started to walk in. He noded to the others and caught up to Ariel's other side putting his hand on her lower back smiling at her.

They make there way deeper into the woods as night falls. They finally enter lothlorian. It's as beautiful as Ariel can remember. Her senses are in over drive from everything around her. The tree, the ,breeze, the animals and everything else are calling out to her. She feels there joy for her being so close.

She is so lost in the feelings and small voices that she doesn't notice they have walked into an opening before a set of stairs. A bright light glows before them. Ariel can't fight the smile appearing on her face at seeing her grandparents. The last time she seen them was before she was kidnaped. A tear slides down her cheek.

Her grandparents descend the stairs before them. Her grandfather celeborn speaks up first "9 have entered but 10 set out. Tell me where is gandalf?for I much desire to speak with him". Aragorn looks up meeting the eyes of Galadriel with sadness. Ariel see's this and takes his hand.

Her grandmother Galadriel speaks up "he has fallen into shadow. The quest stand's apon the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of more" she watch's her look at everyone of the fellowship.

Aragorn pulls her slightly closer as the feeling of guilt and sadness becomes heavier on his heart. She squeezes his hand looking up at him hoping to convay some sort of comfort to him. Galadriel continues "yet hope remains while company remains true."

She looks over at Aragorn and Ariel "do not let your hearts be troubled, go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil tonight you will sleep well". Ariel notices her grandmother staring at Frodo. She hopes this will only be good.