He catches you (Benny)

You were in your room recording a song that you have been writing for quite a while now. You needed to get this song finished because you were mad. You were mad because your ex boyfriend used you. You wanted to make this song as a payback to your ex. You knew this song was gonna hurt him. You usually write songs for fun. My dad helped with the male voice. It really adds texture to the song. Ok I need to focus on getting this done.

Benny's p.o.v

Me and Yeah-Yeah are going to his house. We wanted to hang out with Y/n before I have to go home. She didn't come to the Sandlot like she usually does. I seen her earlier when I was taking a short cut through the park bringing my mom some groceries back when I called her name she looked at me and walked away. Me and Yeah-Yeah make it to his house and he goes to the fridge. I tell him that imma go to the bathroom he says ok.

I make my way upstairs and as I pass Y/n room I heard a dope beat coming from her room. I put my ear up to the door and I hear her voice. She sounds so beautiful. She is saying something but I cant hear her. I open the door so I could hear clearer.

You: "Step on the glass. Staple your tongue. Laaaa. Bury a friend. Tryna wake up. Laaaaaaa. Cannibal class. Killing your son. Laaaa. Bury a friend. I wanna end me. I wanna end me. I wanna. I wanna. I wanna. End me. I wanna. I wanna. What do You want from me. Why don't you run from me. What are you wondering. What do you know. Why aren't you scared of me. Why do you care for me. When we all fall asleep. Where do we go?"

I lean away from the door because I want her to have some privacy. I use the bathroom and head back downstairs.

Benny starts to hum to the beat that plays in his head.

Yeah-Yeah: "Hey Benny why do you keep humming the same thing over and over again?"

Benny: "Because it sounds good."

Yeah-yeah: "Yeah-yeah I know that but what song is it?"

Benny: "Um I rather not say."

Yeah-Yeah: "Why not?"

Benny: "Because I-" ( he gets cut of by you coming down stairs.)

You: "Uh hey guys what's up?"

Yeah-Yeah: "Oh nothing really but Benny keeps singing this song over and over again but he wont tell me what the song is."

You: "Really?... What is he saying?" (You say as you hop on the countertop while eating a banana.)

Yeah-Yeah: "He saying something like What do-" ( he gets cut off by Benny placing his hand over his mouth.)

Benny: "Oh it's nothing really."

Yeah-Yeah: "Yeah-yeah it is because you keep humming it over and over again."

Benny: "Seriously Y/n it's nothing." (He says as he looks at you.)

Yeah-Yeah: "I mean it is a nice song with a nice beat. 'What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering? What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep where do we go?'" (He sings out loud.)

(You gasp and hurry to run upstairs.)

Benny: "Y/n wait!!!"

(You already slammed your door.)

Benny: "You dimwit." (He hits Yeah-Yeah in the back of the head.)

Yeah-Yeah: "Ow why would you do that?"

Benny: "Because the song I was singing was Y/n song."

Yeah-Yeah: "Oh I didn't know, And don't hit me in the head again."(He says as he hits Benny in the back of his head.)

(Benny gets up and runs upstairs to your room. He knocks on your door.)

You: "Go away!! "(You sniffle)

Benny: "Y/n im so sorry I was being nosey but when I was passing by it just sounded so good. Please Y/n just let me in. Your crying and you know I hate to see and hear you cry." (He slides down the door.)

(You open the door and he falls straight on his back looking you in the eyes upside down. You walk back to your bed and sit down quietly. As he does the same.)

Benny: "I'm so sorry Y/n. I promise I won't do it ever again."

You: "It's ok Benny. I swear."

Benny: "No it's not ok. Im just so stupid and now look what I did. i made you cry."

(He puts his hands over his face and starts to cry. You put your head on his back closing your eyes feeling his back go up and down from him crying. You sit there with each other and just cry together. After a while you both stop crying and you both look into each others eyes. He slowly starts to lean in and you do the same. He puts his hand on the back of your neck and starts to kiss your lips. His lips are so plump and soft you to fall into a deep bliss. You put your arms around his neck and you find your hands in his hair. This kiss last for a good 15 minutes because neither one of you couldn't let go. Finally after a while you two let go and look each other in the eyes. Breathing so heavy from the lack of air you two were receiving.)

You: "Benny I said it was ok there was no need for you to cry."

Benny: "That wasn't why I was crying."

You: "Then why were you crying?"

Benny: "Because I just realized how deep I am in love with you."

You: "Really?"

Benny: "Yes.... And Um since you feel the same way I was wondering if you would be my girl?"

(You jump in his arms and kiss him.)

You: "Does that answer your question?"

Benny: "I don't know maybe you should answer it again."

(You kiss him deeply again.)

You: "ok now since your my boyfriend.... Let's get this song over with together."

Benny: "Wait you want me to be in here with you?"

You: "Um... Yeah."

Benny: "Are you sure because I know how shy you get when it comes to things like this?"

You: "Yes babe now come on let's do it together."

Benny: "Ok."

(You two spend the rest of your evening finishing the song. You listen to the finished product and you two instantly dance to it. Benny spent the night with you. Of course he asked his mom first. He is such a mommas boy. You both cuddle up together and fall asleep thinking of all the good things to come further into your relationship.)

--------------------------------------------------------------
(Authors note: Yeah this one took forever.😂😂 but I just want to let you know that you are yourself in these. You are not anyone famous. The song that I put was made by someone famous. But lets just imagine that you wrote it. Ok? Ok.😂😂😂)

Word count: 1202