Cramps (Benny story)

Today is not a good day. My back is aching. I keep having these bad cramps. I feel like dying seeming as it almost 120 degrees out here. I just wanna go home and lay down. I just need my heating pad and some Tylenol. Maybe some chocolate too.

Benny is at bat and let me tell you. He looks hotter than ever. I really did score nice with him. He is a gentlemen and he is very athletic and to top it all off he treats me and his mother with the most respect. The way his shirt is sticking to his body from his sweat is making me very hot in places.

But of course my mood swings have to get in the way of everything im thinking of because im starting to get agitated. He is taking foreverrrrrr to get ready at bat.

You: "Hurry the hell up!!"

Benny: "Ok I will jeez.... Who pissed in her Cheerios?" (He mumbled the last part. You walk up to him.)

You: "What did you just say crap face?!"

Benny: "I said who pissed in your Cheerios that's what I said."

You: "Benny im gonna rip your fucking head off if you talk to me like that again. Im not in the mood for your shenanigans."

(All the boys surround you two.)

Benny: "Yeah whatever."

You: "Yeah whatever." (You mock him.)

Benny: "How are you gonna say you don't have time for my games but yet here you are acting childish?!"

You: "Me childish oh wow coming from the person who sleeps with a teddy bear!!"

(All the boys laugh. Benny pulls me to the side.)

Benny: "What the hell is wrong with you? Ever since this morning when I came to pick you and Yeah-Yeah up you have been very angry and upset for no reason. But then everytime I try and make you feel ok you just push me away and yell at me!!"

You: "Benny you wouldn't understand because you are a boy!"

Benny: "What do you mean?! I have a mother!!"

You: "Yeah don't you think I know that."

(You start to cry. All the guys look at you weird.)

Yeah-Yeah: "Guys let's just leave her alone for right now."

(All the guys leave except for Benny.)

Benny: "Babe if you keep pushing me away then I just might walk away.... For good. I've been trying to help you with everything your going through but you keep pushing me away. Im your boyfriend for goodness sake you can talk to me."

You:"You wouldn't understand." You whispered.

(You walk away from him and get back in stance. He shakes his head with a scoff then gets in his stance.)

  (Kenny throws the ball and Benny hits it in your direction. You catch it and toss it all the way back to home before he could even touch 3rd. He looks at you and gives you a thumbs up with a little head nod. You wanted to be nice but your little period devil had to come out again so instead you just roll your eyes and went to the dug out.)

Bertram: "What the hell is wrong with her?"

Yeah-Yeah: "I don't know she has been acting like this for two days now."

Benny: "I don't know what's wrong with her but she's starting to piss me off."

Yeah Yeah: "Maybe we should probably talk to my mom to see what's going on."

Benny: "Yeah you're right.... When should we go?"

Yeah-Yeah: "Now would be a good time to leave. Since it's almost time to go."