pranks galore

(It was a nice hot summer day and as usual you guys were at The Sandlot. The birds were chirping. The sun was shining bright. The breeze was light and cooling. You brought your radio so that you guys could have some music to listen to as you play some ball. You guys could here children playing in the streets. Ice cream trucks were going by. You had all of your boys together having fun. Now all you needed to do was start playing baseball then everything would be perfect. Benny was at bat waiting for Kenny to pitch the ball. Soon enough Kenny pitched a heater and Benny hit the ball hard. The ball came your way and as you were going to catch the ball it slipped out of your hands and it knocked you out.)

Squints: "Omg Y/n!!"

(He runs to you and all the guys see this and they run up to you as well.)

Benny: "Babe... Babe wake up!!!"

(Benny kneels down and tries to see if you're conscious.)

Timmy: "Oh this is bad."

Tommy: "Yeah really bad."

Bertram: "Oh Kenny Why did you have to be such a fucking idiot and throw a heater?!"

Kenny: "Cause Benny asked me to so don't go and put the blame on me!!!"

Benny: "Hey!! Both of you just shut up that doesn't matter right now what matters is that Y/n is unconscious and that we need to go and get some water for her!!! Now go and do that!!!"

(Yeah-Yeah runs and gets the water from the dug out and all the guys go and help you get to the dugout for shade.)

Benny: "Come on babe wake up."

(Squints snickers a little and everybody looks at him like he is crazy.)

Benny: "What are you laughing at Squints it's not funny?!"

Squints: "I wasn't laughing!!"

Yeah-Yeah: "Yeah-yeah you were and this is my sister so stop it!!"

Squints: "I wasn't laughing I had something bugging my nose and I tried to make it stop itching."

Benny: "Aye Squints don't make me go and hu-"(he gets cut off by you moving.)

"Y/n come on wake up!!!"

"Yeah wake up Y/n!!"

"You got this Y/n wake up!!"

(Finally you wake up after 3 minutes. Everyone took a breath of relief when they saw that you were ok.)

Benny: "Baby are you ok? That looked like it hurt bad do you need to go to the hospital?!"

You: "Who are you?"

Benny: "What? It's me babe. It's Benny."

You: "I don't know you. As a matter of fact I don't know any of you. Where am I? And what were you guys going to do to me. Omg were you going to ra-"(you get cut off by Benny)

Benny: "Babe How come you don't remember us? You've known us for a very long time."

You: "Stop calling me babe. And stop touching me!!!"

(Benny let's you go and he has tears in his eyes. You look around at all of the boys and your eyes go wide when you see Squints.)

You: "S-Squints.... Babe what am I doing here?"

(Everyone looks at you weird and they all look at Squints weird.)

Yeah-Yeah: "Um sis that isn't your boyfriend.... Benny is."

You: "Who are you and why did you call me sis I don't have any siblings?"

Yeah-Yeah: "Yeah-yeah you do because im your little brother."