thirty

10K READS AND 300 VOTES LITERALLY W H A T THABK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AHHHH
(also this chapter is unedited and might seem a bit rushed i apologize, i just wanted to get it up for you guys🥺)

++ what do we think of the new cover??

enjoy reading ily xoxox

"What are you doing here?" He asked, seeming frazzled.

"I'm with Ashley. Is everything okay? You haven't answered any of my texts today." I pursed my lips.

"I lost my phone earlier at your mums place so I didn't have it today. I'm sorry baby, I should have gotten them to tell you." He walked over to me.

We hugged and he kissed me. "And who's this?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I should have introduced you guys. Bella this is Desire, one of Gems friends. Des this is Bella, my girlfriend." He proudly smiled.

We shook hands as I wondered why he was with one of Gemmas friends if she wasn't with them, until the blonde-haired girl walked around the corner. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw me, mine did the same. I breathed a sigh of relief, no longer feeling worry creeping into my head.

"Gemma!" I let go of Harry and ran to her, engulfing her in my arms. It had been quite awhile since I last saw Gemma.

"How're you Bella? You haven't come around the house in awhile. And Ashley! How are you?" She smiled cheerfully, walking over to Ashley.

"Are you coming to dinner with us tomorrow? We need to catch up."

"If Ashley is coming you can guarantee I'll be there," She smiled.

"We better get going. It's getting late and we're on a time crunch." Desire spoke for the first time since Harry introduced us.

She didn't seem like she was in a great mood. Her demeanor changed drastically in the last few minutes which made me confused. Nothing happened that could have put anyone in a bad mood? Or at least I didn't think so. I brushed off her attitude as Ashley and I bid farewell to Harry and Gemma, telling them that we'd see them tomorrow night.

We quickly finished shopping and went out to my Jeep, driving home in silence.

"I'm gonna go change quickly, you can choose a movie and get set up if you'd like." I smiled.

"Okay. Want popcorn?"

"Yes please,"

I changed into sweatpants and a tank top before heading back out to the livingroom where Ashley sat with a bowl of popcorn in her lap, already watching the beginning of Pitch Perfect.

We ended up watching all three of the Pitch Perfect movies, which took way longer than I expected. When I checked the time on my phone it was two in the morning, Ashley had fallen asleep about an hour ago, so I decided to quietly turn the tv off and clean the table a bit. I draped a blanket over her sleeping figure, before laying down on the couch and falling asleep.

"Ouch. Oh fuck!" Was what I woke up to in the morning.

I quickly shot up, seeing that I was now in my bedroom. Did I sleepwalk? I doubt it since I haven't since I was twelve.

I quickly ran out to the kitchen, not recognizing the voice that was cursing. I stopped dead in my tracks once I saw Harry and Ashley cooking and dancing to old One Direction songs.

It was quite a sight to see, Harry standing in my kitchen burning his hand from trying to flip the bacon, while Ashley danced around, laughing at Harry's misfortune.

I leaned against the door frame, watching the two people that I loved the most act like complete fools.

"Harry! You need to flip this or it'll burn." Ashley scolded him, taking the spatula from his hands.

Harry huffed and frowned, he turned around and as soon as he saw me his scowl was replaced with a smile. "Good morning love," He walked to me, giving me a peck on the lips.

"How'd you get in?"

"Ashley let me in, I told her I wanted to surprise you with breakfast but uh," He scratched the back of his neck, "My cooking skills aren't quite up to par today."

I laughed and kissed his nose, walking over to Ashley I began flipping bacon to help her out. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good, your couch is quite comfy actually."
"That's good, also, what do you wanna do today? We don't have to meet everyone until later tonight but I didn't plan anything."

"I was actually thinking the three of us could spend the day together? I mean, if you're both okay with it maybe we could go to the beach?" Harry spoke up.

"Can Cheryl come?" Ashley asked.

"I can see if she wants too," I looked over at Harry. "Are you okay with that?" I mouthed.

"Of course," He mouthed back.

I smiled and nodded before turning the stove off and taking the food on plates to the table. During breakfast, Ashley and Harry poked fun at each other while I sat back and watched the two of them bicker, it made me happy that they got along so well.

Shortly after breakfast, we were off to Coney Island. Cheryl said that she'd meet us there, and that she was excited to see Ashley. The two of them had grown close and held a sister like bond since they met, and Cheryl didn't even put up a fuss when I told her that Harry was coming.

"Cheryl!" Ashley ran, jumping into her arms as soon as we got out of the Jeep.

I giggled as Harry and I grabbed our bags from the trunk, while Harry grabbed the chairs. "Hi Cher," We hugged.

Harry stuck out his hand, "Finally we meet properly," He laughed.

Cheryl shoved his hand away and laughed, pulling him into a hug. "Sorry Harry, I'm more of a hugger. Get used to it."

"Noted," He smiled.

We gathered our things before heading to the sand, where I pealed my sweaty clothes from my body and laid on one of the blankets we packed. Harry and Ashley headed to the water while Cheryl stayed next to me.

"So far he seems really sweet Bella. I haven't talked to him much but from what you told me I think he's a pretty decent guy, although my opinion doesn't matter. What do you think of him?" She asled, getting straight to the point.

"I love him, Cher." I sat up and looked at Harry and Ashley splashing each other. "I really, really love him. Saying that out loud is so surreal, but I can honestly say its true."

"Just be careful, Bella. I don't want you getting hurt again, but I want you to know that no matter what I'll be here for you. Whatever you need, I'll help you." She squeezed my shoulder.

"I love you Cheryl, thank you. Really." I pulled her in for a hug. "Should we go join them?"

"Last one there has to buy ice cream," She stood up from her spot on the blanket, running towards the ocean.

"No fair! You got a head start," I laughed, following her to the water.