List of characters and bio.

Briaries Family
Darrick(Springtrap)
Age- 21
Sexuality- ??? ( You already knowXD)
Mentally unstable quiet. Was abused very deeply as a child has had multiple attempts on his own life a.k.a suicide attempts has two brothers. Lives alone with dad.Has no crush.Severely depressed. Arrested for murder 4 times. Escaped all 4 times.

Kendall (Bonnie)
Sexuality- Straight
Age- 17
The middle child of three. Springs younger brother. Suffered from slight abuse till Spring along with their dad moved away when he was 5. Suffers from depression due to never seeing his brother. Has a crush on Chica. Lives with his mom and his brother.

Drake (Toy Bonnie)
Sexuality- ???
Age-14
The youngest of the Briaries. Has lived a happy life unlike his brothers. But notices that his big brother Kendall (Bonnie) is always depressed and quiet he doesn't know why but wishes he could help. Crush is unknown but acts really flirty around toy chica and mangle.

Sandover family

Charlotte Sandover
Sexuality- Bisexual
Age- 17
The oldest sister in the sandover family has one sister and has a very good talent at singing and dancing but always hides it lives with her sister and her parents lives a very happy life. Has a crush on Bonnie.

Cassandra Sandover (Toy Chica)
Sexuality-Straight
Age- 14
Has one sister lives with her whole family is really good at writing songs for her sister and poetry. Has a crush on Toy Bonnie.

Fazbear Family

Collin Fazbear (Golden Freddy)
Sexuality-??? ( Once again you already know)
Age-21
Has two brothers is the oldest of the Fazbear brothers and is very talented at playing the guitar and singing. Is depressed for unknown reasons. Is weirdly aware of things can what can only be explained as read minds and for some reason can travel quickly and quietly without a trace. Has no crush. Lives with brothers and his mother. Keeps quiet and is always seemingly hiding something.

Frederick Fazbear (Freddy)
Sexuality- Gay
Age- 15
Has two brothers lives with his mom. Is good at singing and has dated two girls before. Is happy and always excited for something. Has crush on Bonnie.

Marcus Fazbear (Toy Freddy)
Sexuality-Bisexual
Age 13
Lives with his two brothers and lives with his mom. Good at almost everything that he tries. Is ALWAYS happy and excited. Has crush on mangle.

Dawson Family

Jack Dawson (Puppet)
Sexuality-???
Age-???
Not much is known about the puppet he seems to be teen age. Orphan lives alone but keeps close eye on his "lost" brother and their stepfather. Crush is unknown. Some say the puppet can't feel emotion.

Billy Dawson (Balloon Boy)
Sexuality- Straight
Age- 13
Orphan seems to remember having but can't tell if it was a dream or not. Lives with stepfather. happy. Has no crush.

Maverick Family

Marcus Maverick (Foxy)
Sexuality- ???
Age- 17
Is the fastest kid in his state. Has a sister . Plays every sport available has 3 Scholarships for college football and 2 for college basketball. Has no crush. Lives with his brother and his mom.

Michelle Maverick (Mangle)
Sexuality-Straight
Age-14
Mangle is an all around good person and loves to cheer people up in the darkest times in life. Has crush on Toy Bonnie. Lives with her brother and mom.

P.S. I will be adding some more characters along the way!!! Anyways Bye.