Spring Why

Special thanks to PraiseTheTord thank you so much. I try really hard on this to entertain you readers.

??? POV

"I know what could happen" I whispered to myself " I don't care he will pay, HE WILL DIE." I yelled "Foxy, I'm coming for you!"

Foxy POV

I wonder what happened apparently Freddy told everyone something now everyone acts weird and quiet around me. Oh there's Freddy now "Hello Freddy" I said chuckling nervously. He nodded and walked past me "Hey what is wrong" I said frustrated "Mmm, New night guard" he said quietly and emotionlessly "Ummm, ok" I say walking back to my cove. What the hell is the problem.

Gold POV

I feel bad for Foxy that night I was in the backstage I heard everything. I saw what happened to that poor boy.

Flashback

Gold POV

I was sitting in the backstage while Foxy and the others were performing on stage I heard Freddy calling Foxy but I swear I heard whispering. Whatever I laid down to get some rest I heard a yell "Get him down from there ma'am!" I heard the voice yell "He is fine!" A voice yelled back then I heard a crack and clank everything went silent until I heard a lot of yelling and screaming as everyone ran out then Foxy ran back to the backstage and cried in a corner the others followed close behind I went to go checkout what happened. It was bloody the whole frontal lobe was gone his head was bloodied and he had shear fear painted on his face. Poor kid. Was this Foxy's doing? I wonder will happen to him will he live? Someday we'll know. Someday...

End of Flashback

??? POV

I'm finally here after tonight everyone can say bye-bye to the little fox. This is gonna be fun.

Foxy POV

"Freddy, what be wrong lad?" I said he looked at me and touched my shoulder "Nothing is wrong, just wanted to see your reaction." He said smiling brightly "Oh, well don't be doing that to me." I said chuckling "Ok well tomorrow we got a new night guard" he said quickly walking away. What was that all about, whatever I'm going to ma cove.

Spring POV

Get out of my head. No Spring, you know as much as I do you deserve to die and burn in hell. "No, it was not my fau- STOP LYING you know what you did. I'm not gonna let you ruin my life. You have no life, you have no love, you are WORTHLESS "NO!!" I yelled out loud. Oh poor Spring you don't even know you have no friends. "Yes, I do" Sleep now when you wake you will see what I mean. Don't hurt them. I won't, now sleep even the worthless need rest. Fine asshole, and stay outta my head.

Time skip 30 mins

Voice POV

He is asleep, good. "Springtrap now RISE!!!" Yes I shall take total control He is mine now there is no escaping. Now who to attack first. "Golden Freddy." I said chuckling a bit. He will be the first to die.

Gold POV

I don't know what to do maybe I'll go visit Spring. I knock on his door, no answer I knock again this time there was a response "Come in" said Spring quietly "Hey Spring" I said as I walked in "Hello Golden" He said not facing me "What's was wrong?" I asked nervously "Nothing Gold" He said quietly "Come over here, let's play a game" he said gesturing me towards him still without facing me "Oh, ok" I say slightly excited to see what game we would play. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder, he spun around quickly and I saw his eyes flaming purple like back at the bar "Are you gonna be ok, Spring?" I asked shaking now he said nothing as he stood up turned around put his hand on my shoulder "What are you doi-" I asked as I cut off by a sharp pain in my stomach I looked down and saw the knife in Spring's hand deep in my stomach "S-spring, w-why?" I asked as I dropped to the floor with knife still in me he looked at me and whispered "Goodnight Goldie" He said as everything's started fading to black.

And that's the end of
the chapter. And I know some of you may be like when will they get together. Soon I promise. And please tell me what relationships you want like frexy? Fronnie? Foxy and chica i need help also there will very soon be a new character added. See ya then