More than friends

No one POV

Spring and Gold started hanging out more and no one knows why.

Spring POV

I don't know what happened after we went home last night but somehow I am in Goldie's house I crawl out the window and head home. I came back in through the window I don't know but I smiled and kissed Gold's forehead and whispered "Love ya Goldie".

Gold POV

Was that a dream or did Spring really kiss me on my forehead had to be a dream. Anyways I need to get dressed and get ready I'm going to the mall today. I wonder if I should invite Spring, he would like that. "Today's going to be GREAT!!!".

Spring POV

"Ahh..." I sighed "Beautiful day" I said to myself. Beautiful unlike you you're ugly. And worthless. "Leave me ALONE!" Never or I will on one condition. "Fine,what?" I asked. You cut yourself 5 times. "No!" I said angrily. Yes, do it NOW!!!. Springtrap walked inside and picked up a knife but hesitated to take action. Well, what are you waiting for? Do it. Springtrap made 5 deep cuts on his arms and started to feel light-headed and fell to the ground making a loud thud noise.

Gold POV

I walked over to Spring's house as I approached the door I heard a loud thud and rushed to the door. "S-Spring y-You ok? I said as I started to panic. "Spriiing?" I said as I panicked completely then kicked the door open and saw him laying in a large pool of blood laying next to a knife. " OMG SPRING ARE YOU OKAY? What happened?" I asked as I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1 and told them the situation and they rushed Spring to the hospital me following close behind. "Spring, please be okay." I said crying softly.

Time skip 3 hours

Spring POV

I woke up to a very bright light flashing. "Am I dead?" I asked myself. "No but you could've been." A man with a white coat said as he walked into the room and stared at me. "Springtrap, is it?" The man asked " Yes, that is me." I said to the man " Well hello, I am Dr. Birmingstone, but please call me Dr. Stone." He said " Hello Dr. Stone" I said as I smiled weakly and winced from the pain that was coursing down my arms. " Ow" I said quietly " Oh yes those limbs will be hurting for a while." He said and turned to his desk. " I can tell." I said annoyed. " Well you're good to go I'll get Mr. Fazbear to sign you out, and you'll be good as long as you go easy on the arms for about a week." He said walking out of the room. A few minutes he came back in with Gold. " Gooold" I yelled in excitement " Spriiing" He said back while running to give me a hug. " So are you two...?" He started to ask. I blushed and looked at him with a death glare. " Sorrry, geez.." he said a little annoyed " Sure looks like it to me." He muttered under his breath " What was that?" I asked sternly " oh , n-nothing." He said back and walked out and left us alone.

Gold POV

When he left us I immediately got serious "Spring?" I asked in an angry tone. He looked at me confused " What?" He asked with an attitude  "What? Really what?" I asked with a "you know what" tone " Why did I find cuts on your arm and you laying passes next to knife?" I asked eagerly. Silence fell in the room Spring stared me dead in the eyes. His eyes started fading to a purple and then lit up as if they were on fire. He stood up and took a step towards me. I backed against the wall and felt fear run through my body I tried to run but couldn't move. He took another step closer and another until we were face to face he grabbed me by my wrist pulled me towards him. I closed my eyes and braced for pain I winced but instead of pain i was met with a deep passionate kiss, at first I tried to pull away but eventually melted into the kiss as he bit my bottom lip I opened my mouth to yelp but was silenced by his tongue sliding into my mouth and he started to explore every corner of my mouth then he pulled away and looked at me and purred in my ear " I love you, Goldie" then licked my ear. I stood in silence not moving not talking not doing anything he clapped and I snapped out of it and said "c'mon let's go home."

What did you think yay they kissed. Oh, and btw I didn't brainstorm any of this I made along the way so it may not be the best but hey give me a break and yess I know my chapters are short but I plan on making at least 60 chapters so bare with me anyways hope you enjoyed byeeeeeee