These Feelings

Italics will be the voice in Spring's head ( he's depressed remember)
Spring Dream

I'm coming for you. You can't hide. I will find you. I will END YOU.

End of Spring's Dream

Spring POV

Spring suddenly woke from his daytime nap and groaned. " Ughh, what kind of dream was that" Spring said. One you deserved. You worthless piece of shit. "No leave me alone" Spring said quietly. No you see that knife right there? "Yeah" said Spring. Cut yourself NOW!!! Spring cut his wrist twice and slit each of his legs three times. Cut your throat. "No" said Spring. Do it you worthless piece of trash. Spring raised the knife to his throat, but hesitated. Bonnie walked in to see Spring holding a knife to his throat. "NO" screamed Bonnie and took the knife away from Spring. "WHAT ARE U DOING?!" Bonnie screamed at me again. "Why does it matter?" I asked. "Fuck you" he yelled then started crying " I never see you then you come home and try to kill yourself ?" asked Bonnie with tears in his eyes. " I'm sorry, I can't control it" I explained. " Well learn to!!!" steamed as he stormed out of my room as I lay back down.

Time skip to 7:00 pm

Bonnie POV

I can't believe it what is wrong with him Bonnie thought to himself. I need to get him out of the house he thought as he rushed up the stairs and saw Spring laying in his bed. "Want to go the mall?" I asked " Yea of course" he said excited. " Well hurry up we leave in 10 minutes." I said " Who's going?" He asked. " Me, you, Chica, Foxy, and Gold." "Yay" He said. I chuckled "Hurry you have 3 minutes left." I said as I smirked " What?!" He yelled as I started to laugh. " I'll be downstairs" I said still laughing. "DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN YOUR CUTS" I yelled from downstairs " I KNOW, WHICH ONE OF US IS THE BIG BROTHER HERE?" He yelled back " I DON'T KNOW, WHICH ONE OF US IS SUICIDAL?" I yelled " FUCK YOU" He yelled back as I laughed.

Spring POV

I hear a car outside as I rush downstairs and see Bonnie walking out the door and waving to his friends his friend Gold got out of the car to say hi and do a little handshake. " Wait for me" I yelled as I ran outside not paying attention to what was in front of me and tripped over Bonnie's foot "Aah" I yelled as I fell on top of Gold "S-sorry" I said as I blushed and we both stood up. "No prob" he said "Thanks Goldie" I said then froze in place.

Gold POV

Did he just call me Goldie? Why is he blushing? Whatever I thought as it walked to the car and got in "C'mon" I said to Spring "O-okay" he said back as he got in the car.

Spring POV

As we were driving I saw us pass the mall " Why did we pass the mall?" I asked quietly. " You didn't tell him?" Foxy asked Bonnie " Tell me what?" I asked nervously" " We are going to a VIP private club" said Bonnie "Bonnie!!" I yelled angrily "Whaat?" He asked in a "I'm sorry" tone I smiled and said " You could've told me that I would be able to get my drink on" I said excited " Woo-hoo" we all said at the same time and laughed as we pulled into the driveway.

Gold POV

I don't know why I feel like this but I started feeling this way all I know is that it started at the party when Springtrap smiled at me and said my  name just being him makes me feel different. I must not tell anyone not even Spring until I know why I feel this way no one must know. I thought to myself. " C'mon Gold" Foxy yelled out to me "O-oh Y-yeah coming" I said rushing to catch up with the others. I want to have fun but something feels off. Whatever it's not gonna ruin my night. "Yeah let's party" I yelled " Woo-hoo" we all screamed at the same time.

No ones POV

It was a night little did they tonight would be more unpleasant than they expected.

Ok end of this chapter to be honest I might just stop the book right here until I hit 100 reads just for the fun of it kidding. Besides the whole book will probably be finished by the time you read this. Anyways c u guys l8r XD