Great Escape

Spring POV

"Fuck you, you PIECE OF SHIT" I heard my dad scream as I picked my phone and dialed "9-1-" I was cut off by my dad tackling me to the ground. "Does someone want the police to help them?" My dad said in a cocky tone and smirked. I kicked him off of me pressed "1" and hit the dial button. My dad punched me and I ran up to my room and locked the door, waiting for the police to get here and thought about what had just happened. " I can't believe I just did that." I said to myself. I had helped one of my dads "girlfriends" escape they always end kicked and on the streets. "Poor women" I said to myself as I heard sirens outside and banging on the door I quickly climbed out the window and saw the police parked outside ( mind you I have escaped prison 4 times and I am not going for a 5th) and took off running for about an hour then stopped to rest and sat on the ground and waited. "So you ARE on time." said a shadowy figure. "Yeah, lets go"  I said. As I got in the car and we drove off.

Bonnie POV

I just woke up to the sound of my mom screaming in joy. "Mom, can you keep it down?" I said " Bon today is the day!!!" She screamed. " Day for what?" "He's coming home today!" She yelled "WHO?" I asked " Spring your brother, Spring is coming home today." She said more calmly now. "WHAT?!" I screamed. What that's impossible Spring the brother I hadn't seen in who knows how long, what should I say? I said to myself. "Oh, I have tell Freddy and the others." I can't believe he's finally coming home!!

Freddy POV

I just woke and my phone went off I went to see who it was as it was Bonnie.(Conversation between Freddy and Bonnie)
Bonnie-Italicized
Freddy-Bold
What do you want at this time of day? It's my brother he's coming home !!! When did he leave? No, not him my older brother that left when I was 4!!!Come over and tell the others I want them to meet him. Ok be there in a lil bit cya. K. Bye. Bye.

End of conversation

Spring POV

I finally arrived at the house and knocked. " Hm, No answer" I knocked again still no answer. I opened the door surprised that it was unlocked. " That's no very much like her" I said as I grew suspicious. I walked inside and- " SURPRISE" they yelled as Bonnie and Toy Bonnie ran and hugged me. I was silent as I looked at all the unfamiliar faces. "Oh I almost forgot these are my friends" (Skipping the introductions sry just takes too long and I'm lazy o-o) " What a bunch of friends but" I leaned into Bonnie's ear and whispered " Which one do you like?" He blushed madly as he looked at Chica. " Oh I see that's a little hotty you got there." I smirked as he blushed even harder. "S-shut up" he said as I chuckled a little.

Bonnie POV

Later we partied about three hours later and Gold awkwardly walked in. Everyone went silent. "Umm, Hi?" He said. " How Gold you are NEVER late what kept you?" I asked " Uh, traffic?" He said nervously and not sure of himself. " Well, introduce yourself then." I said " Hello Springtrap" He said nervously. " Hi, and you are? asked Spring. " Oh, Gold the names Gold." "WeLl HeLlO THeRe, joIn the *hicup* pArty." Said Spring " Spring you're drunk" I said chuckling.

Time Skip 3 Hours

" Woo-hoo that was fun!" yelled Spring. " I love you good night Spring." I whispered. " Love you too." said Spring.

Ok that's the end of the first chapter. What do you guys think I mean I think it was okay so I hope you guys liked it. See you in the next chapter. And yes I know it was a bit while it may take no time to read it took a lot of time to write trust me anyways byeee