Chapter 23

Keyona POV

We arrived home and the boys left. Nova and I went to our rooms to shower and get dressed.

 Nova and I went to our rooms to shower and get dressed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Keyona's Outfit

Keyona's Outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nova's Outfit

"You ready?" I said, looking at Nova sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of grapes.

She nods her head. "Yeah, and Oliver sent a car for us too. He said he dont want us taking a cab to the market. Somethign about safety reasons or whatever."

"Alright, lets go!" She gets up and put her bowl in the sink. Grabbing my hand and leading us out the front door. We lock it and head towards the Black Mercedes that is parked out in the driveway. Some huge buff guy with blue eyes and shoulder length black hair thats pulled in a man bun, thats wearing a dark almost black suit gets out the driver seat and walks to the back passenger side door. He smiles at us and introduces himself.

"Hello Bellissima, Im Walter. Ill be your driver for today. My boss said that I am to take you everywhere your hearts desire." He smirked.

I looked at him for a second, he was handsome and he knew it. He had this snake tattoo on his neck and a cut just above his left eyebrow.

"We will only be going to the market please." I said.

He nods and opens the door for us as we hop in.

(Skip Car Ride)

As we arrive to the market, I look out the window and see alot of people walking around with their families. Hands full of bags and smiles on their faces. Chatting and laughting together. Walter opens he doors for us adn we hop out.

"We will only be a few hours. We will meet you back here." I told him and he just nodded his head.

I grabbed Novas hand and pulled her into all the people. We walked and walked, looking at all the things in the market. The paintings were defiantly my favorite. The paintings showing all different locations of Italy and the caves and the peoples cutures. Its a beautiful site.