The journey Pt. 4

The next morning, it was super early. "Wake up, you guys!" Rani said. Fuli yawned and said, "The sun's not even up yet..." "Yeah, well that will make it easier to save the Tree of Life. The sooner we get up, the sooner we get to our destination." Rani said. "Sis, what's wrong with you? You've been in a rush three days straight." Baliyo said waking up. "Have I? Maybe just because you've all been too lazy to do anything!" Rani snapped. "Lazy?! We've been getting up early, risking our lives, and handling an out of control honey badger! Doesn't sound lazy to me!" Baliyo snapped. Rani and Baliyo growled at each other then Kion said, "Woah, guys, calm down. We're not here to fight. We're here to save our home." Rani sighed and said, "Yeah... sorry," Rani said. "Now that that's all out of the way, let's go save the Tree of Life!" Bunga exclaimed excitedly.

As they were walking, it was starting to get damp. "Does anyone else feel wet?" Beshte asked. "Yeah," Rani said looking up at the sky. Storm clouds were starting to fill the sky. "Seriously?" Fuli said getting annoyed. Just then, lots of water started pouring down. "Now what?!" Nirmala asked trying to talk over the rain. Rani squinted her eyes trying to find a place to take shelter in 'till the storm passed. But she couldn't see anything. "I've never seen a storm come so quickly," Ono said. Then he looked at Anga and said, "Anga, try to see if there's anywhere we can take shelter?" "Y-yup," Anga said stuttering over the rain that went in her mouth. Anga tried to fly up and see if she could see anything but the storm winds were too strong so she fell back down. "The storm is too strong. I can't even flap my wings hard enough to get a glimpse at anything." Anga said. No one could see anything. Just then, Rani managed to see a cave. "Guys, over here," she said. Everyone followed Rani but Bunga blew away.

Inside the cave, Kion said, "OK, now how long are we staying here?" "I-I'm fine staying here f-forever." Fuli said shaking. "I'm f-reezing," Nirmala said. "Well let's just... uh, anyone have fire powers?" Ono asked smiling nervously. Everyone glared at him. "Now what do we do?" Surak asked. "I-" Rani started then groaned because her stomach started to hurt. "I hope we get to the Tree of Life before Rani has the cubs." Fuli said. Then Beshte's ears perked up. "Umm, yeah, speaking of that... what happens if she has the cubs WHILE we're defeating Shadow?" He asked. Kion face-palmed himself.

As the storm was still going, Bunga hit into a rock. "G-guys? Anyone!?" He shouted. He was totally lost until the storm cleared up.

An hour later, the storm stopped. Rani woke up and said, "Is the storm over?" "Yep, finally," Kion said. "Great, so now we can get going." Rani said. "Wait a sec... where's Bunga?" Baliyo said. "Bunga?" Rani called. "Oh no. How long has it been since we lost him?!" Kion wondered. "He must of blown away in the storm!" Fuli said. "Now what do we do?" Nirmala asked looking at Rani. "I- I don't know. Kion, you have any ideas?" Rani said. Kion's ears went down and he had a sad look on his face. "No," he said.

When the storm cleared, Bunga went to look for the Night Pride. "Well this is just great," he said to himself annoyed. Then he heard footsteps. Then he saw... them!

I'm not telling you who it is (:

"Oh, hey, guys," Bunga smiled.

"OK, listen up! We're not moving on until we find Bunga! Nirmala and Surak, look in the east. Fuli and Baliyo, look for him on the right. Anga and Ono, look for him from up above. Beshte, you're with me and Rani." Kion said.