I'm a father... (Finale)

Kion made it back to the Tree of Life. He ran inside and saw Rani. He lowered his ears as he walked up to her. He sat next to her. "Y-you're a father," Rani smiled. Kion smiled big and Rani showed him the cubs. There were three of them. The firstborn cub was a male and it had the same colored coat as his father along with the same colored underbelly, eye shades, paws, and muzzle. His eyes were the same as Kion's and he had small dark red fluff on his head. He also had a dark red tail tuft. His nose was dark red like Rani's. He had markings on his legs that resembled Rani. The second-born was a little unique. The second-born was a female and she had a brown coat like Rani and a lighter underbelly and muzzle. One of her ears were golden brown like Kion's coat. She also had a different colored left eye shade. She had a light pink nose. She had freckles, too. Two of her paws were lighter brown and the other two were the color of Kion's coat. She had one dark brown eye and the other golden like both of her parents. The last-born was a female and she had her father's coat along with the underbelly, paws, muzzle, and eye shades. Her eyes were golden brown like Kion's and she had markings on her belly like Nirmala. "Aren't they the most beautiful cubs you've ever seen?" Rani asked. Kion smiled at her and said, "They're the most beautiful cubs I've ever laid eyes on." Kion and Rani nuzzled each other. "What do ya know? I'm an uncle." Baliyo said. "And I'm a great uncle," Surak said. "I'm finally a grandmother! Finally one of my cubs felt my pain of not being a grandma of someone. But I'm sure Kiara will have cubs someday." Nala said. "So how about the firstborn be named..." Rani said. "Koja," Kion said smiling at her. Rani smiled back. "Perfect," she said. "The middle cub will be Ãnanda." Rani said. Baliyo's ears perked up. "As in Mom's name?" He asked. Rani nodded. "And the youngest will be Farají," Rani said. "So I guess Koja will be the future king and Farají will be the next healer of the Tree of Life." Kion smiled. "I wonder what Ãnanda's future will be." Rani said looking at her daughter. "Only time will tell," Kion said.

This is Koja (imagine that he has the markings on his legs that Rani has) (and imagine he's way smaller as a newborn)

I'm not showing you Ãnanda because she's hard to explain

This is Farají (imagine her with markings on her belly like Nirmala) (and imagine she's way smaller like a newborn)

Outside of the Tree of Life

King Kion and Queen Rani were outside the Tree of Life. Rani was holding Ananda and Kion was holding Farají. Makini held Koja up to everyone at the Tree of Life. All the animals cheered. Kion's family was there, too. "I'm finally an aunt!" Kiara exclaimed. Vitani was sitting away from everyone. "You still jealous?" Imara asked her. "Yeah, but I've got to admit... those cubs are really cute." Vitani said with a small smile. "We have a great life," Kion said smiling to Rani. "And it just got better," Rani said back to him looking at Ãnanda.

~The End~