SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, loves!! It's finally happening!! I've been thinking about it for a while, and now it's official!!! I'm making a sequel!!!

All I can tell you at this time is that the sequel will be about King Kion and Queen Rani's cubs, Koja, Ãnanda, and Farají!

I've got the story all planned out and I think I'm gonna release it sometime in January!

New update: Hey, guys, I just realized that since it's gonna just be one month away from Christmas if I write the sequel in November, I might have to change the sequel's release. I might have to publish next year... It hasn't been officially decided yet but it's highly possible. The reason is, I'm gonna be doing Christmassy things in November and I'll probably still be working on it in December and I really wanna take a break from writing in December. Because Christmas is a time where we should hang with family and friends. So I don't want to leave a cliffhanger in November until New Year's or whatever. Like I said, it's not officially decided yet. That's why I'm keeping the post up about me saying I'm releasing it in November. Love you all!

Another new update: Good new for me and maybe disappointing news for you guys. I think I'm gonna release the sequel in January. I was gonna do it in November but I assumed I wouldn't be done with the whole story by the time Christmas comes and I don't wanna be writing all winter long so that's why I chose January instead. Glad you guys understand and love to all of you!