The journey Pt. 7

Hey, guys, so you know how Bunga said "oh hey guys"? Well I forgot about writing that part. LOL. So now you'll know who he was talking to. Last chance to guess who it is!!

As it became night, Bunga told the Night Pride, "Oh, by the way guys, I ran into some friends." Kion looked back and saw Ullu and Azaad. "Ullu!" Rani exclaimed happily running over to her. "Azaad!" Fuli exclaimed happily as she ran over to Azaad. "What are you guys doing here?" Kion asked as he stopped walking. "Well I don't know why Azaad is here but-" Ullu started and then Azaad said, "Hey! You asked if I wanted to come along!" Ullu rolled her eyes and then continued, "I came to tell you all that's happening at the Tree of Life." "Ugh, don't even get me started," Rani ground annoyed. "Sorry, Rani, but three animals have been killed and eaten by Makucha, Ora, and Chullun. Along with that new bad guy, Sabrina. And from what I've seen, Sabrina is a pro hunter. And Shadow is in full reign. He has complete power over the Tree of Life. He has everyone fooled." Ullu said. Rani had complete fear and shock on her face. "Yep, she's gonna look like that for a while." Baliyo said. "Wait, Ullu, what did you mean by "he has everyone fooled"?" Kion wondered. "He's telling everyone he's Rani's older brother and he should've been king." Ullu said. "What?!" Kion said. "Well at least they don't believe him." Bunga said leaning against Fuli. "And they all believe him." Ullu said. Bunga's eyes opened wide. "How could they believe him?" Kion wondered. "I don't know. But you and Queen Rani need to get back there now." Ullu said to Kion. "Oh, we can't now Ullu. We're in between the Tree of Life territory and the Temple of Light. We might as well head towards the temple." Kion said. Ullu sighed. "Well you're not doing it alone. NOW I'm coming with you. When you guys take a break, I take a break. When you guys stand up, I stand up. When you guys fight, I-" Azaad started then Kion cut him off and said, "OK, we get it!" Fuli giggled and then said, "Um, how much longer is Rani's face gonna be like... that?" "It should wear off about now." Baliyo smiled. And it did! "Well we should all get some rest." Rani said. "Yeah. Goodnight, everyone." Fuli said laying down. She saw Azaad laying down a little further from her. So she got up and slept with him. She smiled at Azaad and he smiled back. Rani smiled at Kion and they both slept  together.

The next morning

Kion's eyes opened as he woke up. He got up, stretched, and yawned unleashing his claws. Rani woke up and saw Kion's claws. "AHH!" She screamed as she jumped. "Oh, sorry, Rani. I was just stretching." Kion smiled. "Oh, heh, it's fine, Kion." Rani smiled. Then she said, "Alright, everyone. Time to get moving." Fuli got up and said, "Do we have to?" "Fuli," Rani scoffed. "OK, Ok," Fuli groaned.

An hour later

"Wow, it's getting hot." Rani said. She looked around and saw a running river. "I'll be right back, everyone. Kion, take the lead. I'm gonna get some water." Rani said leaving the group.

Rani licked the water and then suddenly fell in. But suddenly, a lion grabbed her scruff and got her out. "Woah, um, thanks," Rani said. "Woah, careful, amigo. Don't wanna drown." The teenage lion said. His fur was a little darker than Rani's, his eyes were brown, and his mane wasn't fully grown but part of it was in his face. "I'm Nuru," the nice yet handsome lion said. Rani smiled and said, "I'm Rani," "Rani? As in, the queen?" Nuru asked bowing down. "Oh, there's no need to bow. So, um, what are you doing here?" Rani asked. "I'm looking for food. My siblings and I are all starving. After the reign of Scar, we decided we couldn't live like that anymore when we were just cubs so we ran away. And now... well, we're lost. And hungry." Nuru explained. "Oh, well, I'm sure you could stay at the Tree of Life." Rani said. "Really?" Nuru asked happily. "Of course. As long as you respect the circle of life." Rani said. "Oh, I defiantly respect the circle of life. We all do." Nuru said. "Great. But, where are your siblings?" Rani asked looking around. "Oh, they're up at the Temple of Light. Only two days away from here." Nuru smiled. "Wait, the Temple of Light?! It's two days away from here?!??!!!" Rani asked freaking out as she pinned Nuru to the ground. "Uh... yeah?" Nuru said confusedly with a raised eyebrow. "WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THAT TEMPLE FOR DAYS!! PROBABLY WEEKS!" Rani screamed excitedly. "Um, "we"?" Nuru said. "Yeah, my friends are up ahead. BUT CAN YOU LEAD US TO IT?!" Rani said really fast. "Uh, sure?" Nuru said still pinned down. Everything was silent. "Once you get off of me." Nuru said smiling. "Oh, haha. Sorry. Come on!" Rani exclaimed happily and excitedly. Nuru was super confused.

Meanwhile, the Night Pride was waiting for Rani who was being super slow. Fuli was on her back on a rock, Kion was laying in the grass bored out of his mind, Beshte was laying in the grass also bored out of his mind, Ono and Anga were circling looking for Rani, and everyone else was bored, too. "This is the thanks she gives us for getting up early?" Fuli complained. "There she is!" Anga called out. She looked again and then said, "She's... with another lion." "Another lion?" Kion wondered. "Rani! Were did you go?" Nirmala asked. "Yeah, we had to put up with Bunga's loud chewing while you were gone." Surak said. "Sorry, guys. But it was probably worth the wait. And chewing. This Nuru. And he knows how to get to the Temple of Light." Rani said. "Great!" Fuli exclaimed happily. "We made a deal. He helps us get to the Temple of Light and in return Kion and I give him and his siblings a place to stay at the Tree of Life." Rani smiled. "Sounds good to me." Kion said smiling. "Nuru, this is Kion, my mate. That's Nirmala, Surak, my uncle, Baliyo, my brother, Fuli, Beshte, Anga, Ono, Azaad, Ullu, and Bunga. We're the Night Pride." Rani said to Nuru. "Wow, I thought the Night Pride was lions only." Nuru said. "Yeah, well, some things got rearranged." Kion said walking over to Rani. "So how long until we get to the Temple of Light?" Fuli asked raising her eyebrow. "Two days," Nuru said. "Huh, doesn't seem too bad." Fuli said. "So we better get going." Nuru said. Then he added, "Follow me,"

As they were walking, Fuli felt strange. Just then, a line of dust ran towards them. "Uh, Nuru, is that part of the trip?" Rani asked. "No..." Nuru said. Then a cheetah came running over. "AHH!!!" Everyone yelled. "Sorry 'bout that, didn't mean to scare you." The cheetah said. He was a male and he was a king cheetah just like Fuli. Fuli gasped as she looked at him. "I was training young ones to run and well... it seems they couldn't keep up." The cheetah said. Then he looked at Fuli and gasped. "Uh, what's going on?" Rani asked. "Fuli?" The king cheetah said.

Well that's it for today ya'll. By the way, Nuru looks a little like Chumvi when he was a teenager.(: Can't wait for you to meet his siblings!!! Love ya'll!