Unblipped?

"And I... am Iron Man."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The beach was to his left as he drove. Ethan's hand was resting out the window as he drove to the store. They had just opened, and Ethan had stuff to do before his appointment.

The sun was still rising, shining its early morning rays over the water as Ethan pulled into the parking lot. He turned off the car, taking a deep breath before getting out. He walked into the store, making quick work of his shopping before walking back up to the front.

They had a TV playing in the background as Ethan checked out. There was footage from New York playing, a huge ship had just arrived over the Avengers compound.

"Another one?" Ethan mumbled, unable to remove his eyes off the screen.

"And in New York no less," The cashier grinned, swiping Ethan's Lunchable across the scanner.

The door dinged open, and out of habit Ethan's eyes flitted over to the door, then back in front of him. Wait. Was that-

"Ethan?!" Amy asked, walking over.

"Amy, what the hell-?" Ethan asked. Amy stopped in front of him, hesitated, and then squeezed him.

"How are you here?!" Ethan questioned, looking over her.

"I don't know! I was in the air, and I turned to dust, and then I appeared on the street outside with a few other people!" Amy said, frantic.

Ethan's eyes went wide, "Mark." He whipped his phone out and was about to dial Mark when his phone rang. The contact happened to be Mark.

"Mark-"

"Ethan, Chica is back!" Mark said happily. He was making noises on the other end of the phone, playing with the dog he had lost.

"So is Amy," Ethan said.

Something shattered on the other end, "Amy?! Wait, if she's back then Stephany has to be back. Bring Amy home, I'm gonna go check on Stephany and call Matt."

"Do you want to talk to her first?" Ethan asked.

"YES!" Mark said. Ethan flinched, handing Amy his phone. Ethan grabbed his bags, thanking the cashier before walking out. Matt had just moved out to the East Coast, leaving the house he and Ollie had been living in.

Ethan stepped outside, seeing a few people milling around. They all looked so confused.

Oh boy. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Dan had just finished cooking when he turned the TV to the latest show he had been binging. He was lucky that an older episode happened to be running, although it was a bit odd to be playing at 2 o'clock.

He bit into the sandwich, watching as Freddie ran around the apartment with her toy. Dan smiled a little, watching as Freddie tossed it in the air and caught it. She ran by the kitchen, but stopped in the doorway, dropping the toy and tilting her head to the side.

"What do you see Freddie?" Dan asked, curious. Freddie barked, tail wagging at whatever was in the kitchen.

Dan stood, placing his plate on the table next to the couch. He walked into the front area, looking at Freddie. "What do you see, girl?" Dan pat Freddie's head, looking into the kitchen to see him.

Phil.

Dan stood, mouth open. Phil turned to him, and his mouth broke into a smile.

"Phil?" Dan whispered, walking forward.

Phil stepped forward, meeting Dan in the middle. As soon as their hands touched, and Dan could feel that Phil was real, Dan crashed into his arms. 

"Whoa! What happened?" Phil asked. Dan didn't answer, and instead kissed him. Phil laughed a little in the kiss, pulling away, "Dan, what happened?"

Dan pulled Phil into the living room, telling him about everything he had missed.

Phil was home.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Thomas was recording the next episode of Sanders Sides when there was a frantic knocking on his door. Cam offered to go and grab it so whoever it was wouldn't have to see Thomas dressed as Remus.

Thomas kept running through his lines as Remus, laughing at Quil as she made some random comment.

"Guys!" Cam called from the door. Thomas dropped his script, running towards his friend. The neighbor stood in the doorway, looking upset. Thomas felt Quil and Adri's presence behind him as Cam motioned at the neighbor.

"People who got blipped are appearing all over," The neighbor rushed out, "I just got a call from my mom!" 

Thomas's first thought was Joan and Talyn. He needed to get to them.

Thomas immediately began to pull off the costume for Remus, not bothering with the makeup or the pants before rushing out to his car.

He needed to see them.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

It was silent when he woke up. 

He sat up, looking around. The recording room was covered in a thick layer of dust, and the sun shone brightly through the blinds.

The memories flooded back to Seàn's brain and he gasped, scrambling to his feet.

His vision swam as he stumbled around. Seàn found his phone resting on the computer, next to the mouse. He clicked the power button- nothing.

He tried to turn his computer on.

Nothing.

Seàn's chest tightened as he backed away from the computer. He slammed into something and reached down. Doorknob.

He slammed the door open, stumbling into the hallway. He was trembling, and his stomach was churning.

Seàn managed to get to the front door just as there was a frantic knocking. Seàn opened it, seeing someone in a police uniform.

"Brighton police, are you okay, sir?" The officer asked, dropping the stoic demeanor quickly.

"W-What happened? What did I miss?" Seàn whimpered out.

"Sir, it's been 5 years. Do you have someone we can contact to help you?"

Seàn's mind blanked. 

"Uh... Dan-Daniel Howell," Seàn managed out. He gripped the doorway, his chest seemingly spasming.

"Do you know his phone number? Or his address?"

Seàn nodded, "I- I need to go there now."

"Will he help you calm down?"

Seàn nodded, and the two were off to Dan's apartment.

It had been 5 years.