안녕하세용~

Helloo~
21/3/20
Vie Channel

"Hello!" A smiley Vie waved, "I'll introduce myself when a few more people come in" she added, before sitting in silence for a few seconds, awkwardly smiling.

"Okay!" She exclaimed after a short while, seeing there were over 1,000 people watching, "there's already so many people, wow"

"Hello everyone! I'm Vie, it's nice to meet you all!!" She exclaimed, smiling widely, "my music video for 'Gotta Go' came out today, did you all see it?"

She brought her face closer to the phone recording her, wanting to see the comments, a bright smile on her face.

"Ah, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" She added after reading some of the comments complimenting her and the song.

"Alright, so I thought I'd answer some of you guys' questions! Ask me anything you're curious about in the comments!"

"Unnie is Vie your real name? No, my real name is Lee Haewon!" She answered, "you can all call me Haewon, or Vie, I'm fine with anything!"

"Have I always lived in Korea? Yes, I'm from Itaewon! I've actually never left the country so I'm hoping to get fans from all over so I can visit all of you guys' countries!"

"AURORA? Ah~ yes I heard their song, it's very good don't you think?" She smiled widely, "it's really unfortunate I wasn't able to participate in any pre-debut projects, truthfully I'm a little sad about it, but I'm just so grateful IU CEO gave me this opportunity, to debut after not that much training, the company only opened last month, right? I'm really touched that she put so much faith into me, and to allow me to be the first debut under her company... wow, it's just amazing isn't it?"

"How long have I been a trainee? All together about a year, actually, before I auditioned I was training to be a police officer while working in a café!" She explained briefly, smiling brightly.

"Ah- a lot of people are asking about being a police officer now" she laughed loudly, tilting her head back.

"Am I strong? Not at all," she giggled, "I only studied for a few months before I was accepted, I didn't get very far" she continued.

Vie continued answering questions with a bright smile, laughing and telling small stories in between.

"Aegyo? Ah I can't, I'm really not good..." she trailed off after reading a comment.

"Vie can't do aegyo hmph" she cutely said, holding her hands under her chin before bursting out laughing.

"Moving on!" She shouted with a laugh, covering the bottom of her face shyly as she leaned forward to read more comments

"Yes, I can speak English!" She exclaimed, "Hi everyone, I'm Vie! It's nice to meet you all!" She introduced in English, "My new song 'Gotta Go' was just released, please watch it and give me lots of support!"

"I can actually speak a little Mandarin too! Should I introduce myself again?" She laughed, "Hi everyone! I'm Vie, it's nice to meet you! I just released a new song, 'Gotta Go,' please give it lots of love!" She said in Mandarin.

"Ah- I have an announcement too! I'm going to be on the radio tomorrow! It'll be at 8pm so don't miss it!" She said proudly, a wide smile on her face.

She answered a couple more questions, in both English and Korean, before it was time for her to go.

"Unfortunately, I have to go now, I need to practice and get ready to show you guys a better stage, I will be back to talk to you soon though! Thank you for spending this time with me, bye!" She waved with a bright smile.

xutopias