재밌게 놀자! with 바이 (Vie) [이수지의 가요광장]

Let's have fun! with Vie [이수지의 가요광장]
22/03/20
KBS KONG

"On today's show we have rookie idol from Celestial Entertainment, which, if you didn't know, is the one and only IU's own company, so we can expect lots from this singer, everyone, please welcome Vie!" The host said excitedly, before clapping loudly.

"Hello everyone, I'm Vie! It's nice to meet you all!" Vie said happily into the mic, clapping for herself with a giggle.

"Alright, before we start anything, I think we should let you all know who Vie is, right?" She asked, getting a quiet 'yeah!' from Vie herself, "If you could go over to that microphone," she started, pointing with her hands to the microphone in the corner, "you can sing your new song for us!"

"Ah, sounds good!" Vie said, before standing up and making her way to the mic.

"Okay everyone, this is Vie's 'Gotta Go,' sung live in the studio!"

"You're such a good dancer!" Vie exclaimed with a laugh as she sat back down in her original seat.

"I know, I know" the host laughed, "now I have to ask, isn't that song hard to sing? I heard your more confident in rap right? But that song is such a high tone, and especially when performing live with the choreography, don't you find it hard?"

"Well, since the dance has different movements every note I sing, it helps me catch my breath time to time. So it's not too difficult, but it's definitely not the easiest," Vie started, "it's a lot easier to sing without the choreography though! Maybe easy isn't the word, maybe comfortable? It's not as tiring" she answered.

"I see, well it's a very good song, it was released just yesterday and the music video already has 5 million views!" The host exclaimed.

"Woooo!" Vie shouted excitedly, clapping loudly, "I really couldn't have expected this much love, I'm so grateful to everyone who's already shown me so much support."

"You're so confident talking too, it's almost hard to believe you're a rookie!"

"Ah, thank you so much" she replied, bowing politely from her seat.

"So, we posted online that we'd have you on the show for an interview yesterday, and we had fans send in a couple questions, we'll ask a few of them now."

"Ooo nice! Let's go!" Vie said, a bright smile on her face.

"The most asked question was how does it feel to be the first artist to officially debut under Celestial Entertainment?"

"Uh- well I feel a little pressured because I'm scared I won't meet a lot of people's expectations, but I'm also really excited to show you all what I've got!" She smiled, holding her fist up and whispering a 'fighting' with a smile.

"I bet you must be super nervous right?"

"Honestly, no. Because I chose this path, so I'm confident! Although I am slightly scared of messing up" she laughed lightly.

"That's a fair fear, from what I've seen of you today, I'm sure you're going to do amazing though!" The host said, "Another viewer asked how you felt about your song 'Gotta Go'?"

"Oh my gosh, the song is really amazing in my opinion! I'm not being biased, it's just really good! I hope everyone supports it a lot!"

"I agree! It's a really good song! The last question I have is from me actually, can we expect a full album in the future?"

"Oh, yes! Of course! Me and my staff will work very hard to someday reach a full album!" Vie said excitedly.

"I can't wait!" The host replied with a smile.

The interview continued smoothly as the host asked simple questions, just trying to get to know Vie as well as possible. It wasn't long though until the half an hour slot they had came to an end, so Vie said a sad goodbye to the listeners and waved to the camera sat in the corner as she left.

xutopias